Windows 10: How to reach settings of Sticky notes in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to reach settings of Sticky notes in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello ..... I have setup a new laptop with windows 10. I use sticky notes and which are synced with my Hotmail account. But now in this new PC whenever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SobanAkram, Jul 6, 2019.

1. How to reach settings of Sticky notes in Windows 10?

Hello ..... I have setup a new laptop with windows 10. I use sticky notes and which are synced with my Hotmail account. But now in this new PC whenever I open the sticky notes, I directly open a new note fro me. I am unable to reach setting place where I can add my account so that it can be synced and I can get my previous sticky notes?

:)

SobanAkram, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 6, 2019
  4. How to reach settings of Sticky notes in Windows 10?

the sticky note application.

Hi,

Sticky Notes is one of the default programs for Windows 10. Type Sticky Notes in the search box, then press enter. If you are encountering an error opening Sticky Notes, we recommend resetting the application. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps, then Apps & features in the left pane.
    • Locate Sticky Notes, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

How to reach settings of Sticky notes in Windows 10?

1. How to reach settings of Sticky notes in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - reach settings Sticky

2. How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?: Hi,I have very simple question. Sticky Notes in Windows 10, are just notes. But how to make them actually stick to the desktop? Not always on top, just always visible on the desktop? Any time I click "Show desktop" button, they are gone, any time I start computer, they are...
  3. How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Windows 10 Sticky Notes sticky?: Hi,I have very simple question. Sticky Notes in Windows 10, are just notes. But how to make them actually stick to the desktop? Not always on top, just always visible on the desktop? Any time I click "Show desktop" button, they are gone, any time I start computer, they are...
  4. Windows 10 STICKY NOTES

Windows 10 STICKY NOTES: Can someone please let me know how to set up STICKY NOTES to be always on top in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-sticky-notes/f173f48b-15d7-4db5-9f2d-d5ad6ce11e9e
  5. Microsoft Sticky Notes on W10 1909 Windows 10 Sticky notes not loading. Loading Sticky Notes...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Sticky Notes on W10 1909 Windows 10 Sticky notes not loading. Loading Sticky Notes...: Any ideas on how to fix this that I haven't already tried. This all started after a version update and unfortunately a downgrade is not possible. Issue is with all user accounts on the PC. Sticky Notes opens a Sticky Note that just says: Loading Sticky Notes... but then...
  6. Windows 10 Sticky Notes

Windows 10 Sticky Notes: I've been having this problem with Sticky Notes on Windows 10 where it keeps deleting everything I type or delete. This has nothing to do with the "INSERT" button as I have searched up this problem but my problem even happens when I delete text. If I delete, type, hit...
  7. Sticky Note

Sticky Note: Hi! After Windows update I can't open Sticky Note App. It shows that i'ts loading, but then disapear. I have there infomation that i really need and i understand that I can't use App reset option....
  8. Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes: Hi! I have Windows 10. How do I turn off the hyperlinks on my Sticky Notes? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes/651eb2ef-de96-4508-8bcc-5e7df8412514
  9. windows 10 Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 Sticky Notes: How can I transfer Sticky Notes data from my old Windows 7 computer to my new Windows 10 computer version 1903? I have found information on line, but it must be for older versions. Any help would be appreciated....
  10. Windows 10 Sticky Notes

Windows 10 Sticky Notes: Well this has been an issue for me since build 1703, at least that's when I stated to use the Sticky Notes, I'm currently on Build 1809 (17763.316), Well Sticky notes will consume 100% of my CPU, causing things to freeze up and slow down, Like I was playing Forza Horizon 4,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sticky notes name displaying in default system language

2. Settings > System > Apps & Features > Sticky Notes > Advanced Options >