Windows 10: How to reach Windows billing and tech support via phone

Discus and support How to reach Windows billing and tech support via phone in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; After being on hold waiting for the Windows tech person, they dropped my call.. Now to receive a call, it shows i will have to wait 614 minutes. I need... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ericajones4, Feb 18, 2022.

1. How to reach Windows billing and tech support via phone

After being on hold waiting for the Windows tech person, they dropped my call.. Now to receive a call, it shows i will have to wait 614 minutes. I need help quickly to purchase and install windows product key but need advice and I cannot reach anyone. Losing my patience!!!!

:)

ericajones4, Feb 18, 2022
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Feb 18, 2022
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Feb 18, 2022
  4. Winuser Win User

How to reach Windows billing and tech support via phone

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

When my phone fails to upgrade I just keep trying. One upgrade took 3 or 4 tries.

Winuser, Feb 18, 2022
Thema:

How to reach Windows billing and tech support via phone

1. How to reach Windows billing and tech support via phone - Similar Threads - reach billing tech

2. I need a phone number for tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a phone number for tech support: I need a phone number for tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-phone-number-for-tech-support/5a8bfec0-b0cf-4a83-8d85-2cefddacb663
  3. I need a phone number for tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a phone number for tech support: I need a phone number for tech support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-phone-number-for-tech-support/5a8bfec0-b0cf-4a83-8d85-2cefddacb663
  4. I need a phone number for tech support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. tech support for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support for windows: My 90 day old laptop that was repaired yesterday would not load the windows OS and tech said to call in and a tech would walk me through fixing it ... they never called so I tried to reload it from a previous version and now the email account wont load.My service Tag is...
  6. tech support for windows

tech support for windows: My 90 day old laptop that was repaired yesterday would not load the windows OS and tech said to call in and a tech would walk me through fixing it ... they never called so I tried to reload it from a previous version and now the email account wont load.My service Tag is...
  7. How to reach Windows billing and tech support via phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reach Windows billing and tech support via phone: After being on hold waiting for the Windows tech person, they dropped my call.. Now to receive a call, it shows i will have to wait 614 minutes. I need help quickly to purchase and install windows product key but need advice and I cannot reach anyone. Losing my patience!!!!...
  8. How to reach Windows billing and tech support via phone

How to reach Windows billing and tech support via phone: After being on hold waiting for the Windows tech person, they dropped my call.. Now to receive a call, it shows i will have to wait 614 minutes. I need help quickly to purchase and install windows product key but need advice and I cannot reach anyone. Losing my patience!!!!...
  9. microsoft tech support phone number

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft tech support phone number: does Microsoft have a tech support phone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-tech-support-phone-number/a92e563f-46f6-4abc-98c0-514f850f889a"
  10. Windows Tech Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Tech Support: In the last several months I have gotten calls from person claiming to be from window tech support. they say something is wrong and they need to fix it. I have been told that window tech DOES NOT call UNLESS you call them first with a problem. Is this correct. I have not...