Windows 10: How to reactivate my computer with the same key that was use to activate it permanently.

Discus and support How to reactivate my computer with the same key that was use to activate it permanently. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What happened is that my computer was permanently activated and I wanted to use that key in my laptop to make my laptop permanently active while the pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Santosh Subedi1, Mar 21, 2023.

1. How to reactivate my computer with the same key that was use to activate it permanently.

What happened is that my computer was permanently activated and I wanted to use that key in my laptop to make my laptop permanently active while the pc will remain as volumetrically activated.I did the exact same thing as this guys did but I didn't reinstall the os.: "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EiP1wMEkoY"After following up my laptop says error 0xC004F050 but it didn't remove my activation status. What worse happened was that my computer says the same error and I can't use the previous.BTW I used: slmgr /xpr slmgr /upk slmgr /cpky

:)

Santosh Subedi1, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Andre Da Costa, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Retrieval of Windows activation key

When you upgraded from a previous version of Windows or receive a new computer preinstalled with Windows 10, what happened is the hardware (your PC) will get a digital entitlement, where a unique signature of the computer will be stored on Microsoft
    Activation Servers. The Windows 7 or Windows 8 genuine license you were previously running will be exchanged for a diagnostics key.

Anytime you need to reinstall Windows 10 on that machine, just proceed to reinstall Windows 10. It will automatically reactivate.
    You will prompted to enter a product key a couple times through the installation, click I don't have a key and Do this later.

There is no need to know or get a new key, but if you have issues with Digital Licensing or the Activation Troubleshooter, you can utilize an existing Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1 product key
    you already ownto reactivate if necessary. or use the reset function in Windows 10.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Shashakar Win User

How to reactivate my computer with the same key that was use to activate it permanently.

Issue Activating Windows After Changing Motherboard and CPU

Thanks for the links, but I've already done the steps in both of those, as listed in my initial post. The name of my computer isn't listed in the troubleshooting / reactivation window even though Windows was activated on that computer previously.

Shashakar, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

How to reactivate my computer with the same key that was use to activate it permanently.

1. How to reactivate my computer with the same key that was use to activate it permanently. - Similar Threads - reactivate computer same

2. Reactivate Windows 10 product key for use on same PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivate Windows 10 product key for use on same PC: I work for a major defense contractor, and we’re building up systems that include PCs with no domain or connectivity outside the standalone network. Our PC supplier buys Windows 10 Enterprise 1909 licenses for us, and provides those unique license keys along with the PC. To...
  3. Reactivate Windows 10 product key for use on same PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivate Windows 10 product key for use on same PC: I work for a major defense contractor, and we’re building up systems that include PCs with no domain or connectivity outside the standalone network. Our PC supplier buys Windows 10 Enterprise 1909 licenses for us, and provides those unique license keys along with the PC. To...
  4. Reactivate Windows 10 product key for use on same PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to reactivate my computer with the same key that was use to activate it permanently.

How to reactivate my computer with the same key that was use to activate it permanently.: What happened is that my computer was permanently activated and I wanted to use that key in my laptop to make my laptop permanently active while the pc will remain as volumetrically activated.I did the exact same thing as this guys did but I didn't reinstall the os.:...
  6. How to reactivate my computer with the same key that was use to activate it permanently.

How to reactivate my computer with the same key that was use to activate it permanently.: What happened is that my computer was permanently activated and I wanted to use that key in my laptop to make my laptop permanently active while the pc will remain as volumetrically activated.I did the exact same thing as this guys did but I didn't reinstall the os.:...
  7. Activate using a product key for a Volume license permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate using a product key for a Volume license permanently: So I work for a local government and we have a few devices that can not use the internet once they are deployed. So I know I can call Microsoft and give them the installation ID and then activate them all. However I do not want to call Microsoft for all 10 or so units. I...
  8. Activate using a product key for a Volume license permanently

Activate using a product key for a Volume license permanently: So I work for a local government and we have a few devices that can not use the internet once they are deployed. So I know I can call Microsoft and give them the installation ID and then activate them all. However I do not want to call Microsoft for all 10 or so units. I...
  9. Activate using a product key for a Volume license permanently

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Two Computers Activated With The Same Product Key

Two Computers Activated With The Same Product Key: I upgraded mine from Windows 10 Home, to Windows 10 Pro. Windows was oringally installed as fresh on both computers. Bother computers had their own product key. I have two Windows 7 Ultimate key, which I used to upgrade my Windows 10. Yesterday, while working on my Sister's...