Windows 10: How to reactivate my windows 10 home edition in other device

Discus and support How to reactivate my windows 10 home edition in other device in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Team, Recently I have purchased the license of Windows 10 Home edition and installed in one of my laptop. Now that laptop got damaged and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Venkata Suresh Kumar, Jun 24, 2020.

1. How to reactivate my windows 10 home edition in other device

Hi Team,

Recently I have purchased the license of Windows 10 Home edition and installed in one of my laptop. Now that laptop got damaged and purchased a new desktop and installed the Windows10 Home. But unfortunately I couldn't able to activate the windows in new Desktop.

I tried all the steps provided in support portal but nothing is helping.

Please help.

Regards,

Suresh Kumar

:)

Venkata Suresh Kumar, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 24, 2020
  3. rk3066 Win User
    Windows 10 Lean Edition

Windows Lean Edition

Microsoft’s next version of Window 10, currently codenamed Redstone 5, will include a new “Lean edition” designed for devices with less storage space. Sources familiar with Microsoft’s plans tell The Verge that the new edition will be offered to OEMs to load onto low-cost laptops and tablets. Windows Central first reported that the edition will be available for devices with 16GB of storage, and it’s primarily designed to ensure these machines still receive Windows updates...

How to reactivate my windows 10 home edition in other device capture-png.png

Just for Laughs... "Windows Lean-Pocket Edition" - LoL like Hot-Pockets *Laugh :laugh:​

rk3066, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Boyfriend Win User

How to reactivate my windows 10 home edition in other device

Does Windows 7 require reactivation if...

He is using AMD already. He wants downgrading to AM3. Don't know why??

If you change HDD + RAM simultaneously, Windows 7 needs to be reactivated. Only HDD cloning shouldn't require reactivation. As you are changing mobo + HDD (prehaps RAM upgrade too), you will surely require reactivation. If you have genuine license, you should reinstall OS (you might use Windows Easy Transfer). If you don't want to reinstall, you need to uninstall HDD, interfaces/system devices, and numerous other drivers (USB, HID, Portable devices, etc.), else your OS will be unstable.
    I will highly recommend to reinstall Windows 7 and enjoy your migration.

A simple trick might be like this to avoid reactivation:
    1. Clone your HDD first and boot into Windows
    2. Use it for at least one week
    3. Replace mobo only without any other hardware change/upgrade and boot
    4. Use it for at least one week
    5. Do any other upgrade (RAM, Graphic card etc.)

Don't do two simultaneous downgrades/upgrades to avoid reactivation.

Boyfriend, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

How to reactivate my windows 10 home edition in other device

1. How to reactivate my windows 10 home edition in other device - Similar Threads - reactivate home edition

2. how to transfer my windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to transfer my windows 10 home edition: Hello, Im someone who would be upgrading the laptop, but the harddrive seems to not have any system downloaded in it, so instead i decided i maybe can trasnfer my copy to there, but i searched and couldnt find anything other than some people asking ''how do i transfer my...
  3. how to transfer my windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to transfer my windows 10 home edition: Hello, Im someone who would be upgrading the laptop, but the harddrive seems to not have any system downloaded in it, so instead i decided i maybe can trasnfer my copy to there, but i searched and couldnt find anything other than some people asking ''how do i transfer my...
  4. how to transfer my windows 10 home edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. reactivating windows on other device

reactivating windows on other device: hi I am installed windows on other device now I have also liked my system to this email I where windows digital key activation linked but system still not activated....
  6. Device Encryption Windows 10 Home Edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Device Encryption Windows 10 Home Edition: I have a friend that just bought a new HP laptop but it has Windows 10 Home. He wants to use the device encryption but it doesn't appear in the menu. He has the TPM and UEFI Enabled but it doesn't give me the option for device encryption. When I look at System Information to...
  7. Windows 10 Home Reactivation

Windows 10 Home Reactivation: Hey there! I just upgraded my sons PC, I was initially able to reactivate Windows, but when the PC restarted, it told me it was no longer activated and I have been unable to reactivate it since. Does anyone know of a fix? Thanks for your time...
  8. Reactivating windows 10 home

Reactivating windows 10 home: I have recently changed a lot of the hardware in my computer and when it came to reactivating windows 10 it said to pick my device, I did and then it said that there was an error. I followed all the steps on the Microsoft website and still, it won't work. Please if anyone...
  9. Why, how, who is this other device on my home network???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why, how, who is this other device on my home network???: [ATTACH] the two are obviously mine, the "tsclient" I have no clue. I recently just set up my two computers so i can move over my file to my pc with more storage. But as soon a I saw this I cut it all off. Anyone know?...
  10. Disable WPD devices on Windows 10 Home Edition?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable WPD devices on Windows 10 Home Edition?: Hi, I have asked this before, but didn't get any answer, so I will ask again. How can I disable WPD devices Write Access on Windows Home Editions because there is no GPEdit.msc on Windows Home Editions. Thank you. 29117