Windows 10: How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?

Discus and support How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I accidently deactivated it while i was using command prompt (admin). Now, i am unable to access some built-in features & I don't have original product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Vihaankush, Nov 9, 2018.

1. How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?

I accidently deactivated it while i was using command prompt (admin). Now, i am unable to access some built-in features & I don't have original product key with me now. Is there any way to reactivate my key?

:)

Vihaankush, Nov 9, 2018

2. deactivate windows product key

How do I deactivate a Windows product key from another computer? All the answers I found refer to deactivating a product key on the same machine but I can't do that because the the machine was reinstalled with Linux without deactivating the product key.
    My case is specifically for Windows 7 but for the sake of the question if there's a method that works for all versions of Windows that be preferred.

Thanks.

P.S. for the topic category I said activate since I'm looking to deactivate the license so I can reactivate it.

thinker101, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Product key was ...deactivated?

I'm not sure if this will help, but I read somewhere that Microsoft deactivated all Windows Insiders product keys up until the 29th and will then automatically reactivate them, I don't know if this will also apply to your PC for after a day we'll just
    have to wait and see...

Randomalianfromvietnam, Nov 9, 2018
  4. How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?

Windows 10 reactivation after deactivation

hi

I accidently deactivate my Windows 10 on my laptop . How can I reactivate it ? Windows 10 ist upgraded form windows 8.1 and I don't have de product key or ID.

MarcutClaudiu, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?

1. How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated? - Similar Threads - reactivate product key

2. Product Key Reactivation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Key Reactivation: I bought a Dell Inspiron, OEM Installed Windows 11. Product key was activated. Recently I had to reset my system. Its again asking for Product Key. But I don't remember it. Any help please?...
  3. Product Key Reactivation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key Reactivation: I bought a Dell Inspiron, OEM Installed Windows 11. Product key was activated. Recently I had to reset my system. Its again asking for Product Key. But I don't remember it. Any help please?...
  4. Product key not deactivating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key not deactivating: I want to transfer my Windows 11 Pro account to a new PC. I ran the commands to deactivate the product key and removed my existing pc from the account. However, it is not deactivated and the other PC can't find the product key.Here's a screenshot. The pc still says that it's...
  5. Product key not deactivating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product key not deactivating: I want to transfer my Windows 11 Pro account to a new PC. I ran the commands to deactivate the product key and removed my existing pc from the account. However, it is not deactivated and the other PC can't find the product key.Here's a screenshot. The pc still says that it's...
  6. Windows 10 deactivated following update, product key not working to reactivate it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 deactivated following update, product key not working to reactivate it: Hi there, I recently updated Windows on my Lenovo ideapad, and since then I have had numerous issues. The biggest one of which is that Windows has deactivated itself, and the original product key which I found by downloading a program to find as it is internally stored...
  7. Deactivate product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Deactivate product key: Hi, Can anyone guide me on how i can deactivate the key product and move the product key on a new device? The existing win 10 version is an upgrade from win 7 premium. If that helps? TIA...
  8. Product Key Deactivation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key Deactivation: Hi all, I bought Windows 10 Home Edition when I built my PC a couple of years ago and I am now going to be selling it to build a new one. I will be keeping my SSD which Windows and other programs are currently installed on, putting in a new one and installing Windows on...
  9. windows 10 deactivated how to reactivate

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 deactivated how to reactivate: My grandson somehow deactivated windows 10. I have a refurbished Dell that came with windows 7. I had updated to windows 10 when it came out. I have a product code for windows 7. what option do I use to reactivate windows?...
  10. Uninstall Product Key and Deactivate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Product Key and Deactivate Windows 10: How to: Uninstall Product Key and Deactivate Windows 10 How to Uninstall Product Key to Deactivate Windows 10 Activation helps verify that your copy of Windows is genuine and hasnt been used on more devices than the Microsoft Software License Terms allow....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reactivate windows 10

2. how to reactivate windows 10 product key

3. activate windows logo key

4. how to reactivate windows hello in windows 10,
  5. reactivate product key,
  6. how to reactivate windows,
  7. reactivate windows 10 key,
  8. accidentally deactivated windows 10,
  9. reactivate windows 10 product key,
  10. how to reactivate product key,
  11. how to reactivate windows logo key,