Windows 10: How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?

Discus and support How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I accidently deactivated it while i was using command prompt (admin). Now, i am unable to access some built-in features & I don't have original product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Vihaankush, Nov 9, 2018.

1. How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?

I accidently deactivated it while i was using command prompt (admin). Now, i am unable to access some built-in features & I don't have original product key with me now. Is there any way to reactivate my key?

:)

Vihaankush, Nov 9, 2018

2. deactivate windows product key

How do I deactivate a Windows product key from another computer? All the answers I found refer to deactivating a product key on the same machine but I can't do that because the the machine was reinstalled with Linux without deactivating the product key.
    My case is specifically for Windows 7 but for the sake of the question if there's a method that works for all versions of Windows that be preferred.

Thanks.

P.S. for the topic category I said activate since I'm looking to deactivate the license so I can reactivate it.

thinker101, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Product key was ...deactivated?

I'm not sure if this will help, but I read somewhere that Microsoft deactivated all Windows Insiders product keys up until the 29th and will then automatically reactivate them, I don't know if this will also apply to your PC for after a day we'll just
    have to wait and see...

Randomalianfromvietnam, Nov 9, 2018
  4. How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?

Windows 10 reactivation after deactivation

hi

I accidently deactivate my Windows 10 on my laptop . How can I reactivate it ? Windows 10 ist upgraded form windows 8.1 and I don't have de product key or ID.

MarcutClaudiu, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?

1. How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated? - Similar Threads - reactivate product key

2. How to retrieve Product KEY for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to retrieve Product KEY for Windows 10: How can i see my current product key the my Windows 10 ***Modified title from: Product KEY*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-product-key-for-windows-10/8eadd50e-f97e-45da-8fdb-762bbe1276f4"
  3. Windows 10 Not Recognizing Desktop for Reactivation- No Product Key

Windows 10 Not Recognizing Desktop for Reactivation- No Product Key: Okay, so here's the issue. I built my pc years ago and had a physical copy of windows 10 that I installed on my computer. Just recently I decided to upgrade some parts on my pc and that included a new motherboard. I obviously lost my windows product key because it's been...
  4. Product key deactivated when changing computer.

Product key deactivated when changing computer.: For christmas I got a new motherboard and a new CPU. Now windows says my copy of Windows 10 is not genuine. When I try to make it reactivate with the digital key on my account, it says the servers are down. (My laptop is on the same account and is genuine. (Just save the key...
  5. Product Key Deactivation

Product Key Deactivation: Hi all, I bought Windows 10 Home Edition when I built my PC a couple of years ago and I am now going to be selling it to build a new one. I will be keeping my SSD which Windows and other programs are currently installed on, putting in a new one and installing Windows on...
  6. How to retrieve windows 10 product key?

How to retrieve windows 10 product key?: I accidentally removed Windows 10 partition on my Macbook and lost the product key. Can I retrieve that product key and use it on the other PC? I found out that my Microsoft account recognizes it as an activated computer....
  7. windows 10 deactivated how to reactivate

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 deactivated how to reactivate: My grandson somehow deactivated windows 10. I have a refurbished Dell that came with windows 7. I had updated to windows 10 when it came out. I have a product code for windows 7. what option do I use to reactivate windows?...
  8. Windows 7 product key reactivation

Windows 7 product key reactivation: Hello all! I'm having an issue with a Windows 7 Home Premium product key I have lying around that I've been trying to get activated as a 10 key. I believe the one I'm using was an older HP OEM key. I've gone through in a virtual machine with an install of 7 with that key...
  9. Deactivated Location Service to reactivate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deactivated Location Service to reactivate: Hi, In my HP notebook it is noticed that 'Location' in the settings under Privacy of the device is remaining OFF since sometime past and could not activate it again to use Cortana utility and other GPS facilities. Under Time & Language of the settings the language has already...
  10. Uninstall Product Key and Deactivate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Product Key and Deactivate Windows 10: hello *Smile i planning change of my ssd. I have a windows 10 pro x64 Retail License. Should i uninstall my License before installing new SSD and a Clean installation of Win 10? thanks *Wink 35979

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reactivate windows 10

2. how to reactivate windows 10 product key

3. how to reactivate windows hello in windows 10

4. how to reactivate product key,
  5. how to reactivate windows logo key,
  6. can you reactivae a windows product key after its been deactivated,
  7. how re activate minecraft with product key,
  8. deactivate and reactivate windows 10 pro key?,
  9. how to reactivate windows,
  10. deactivated windows with wrong product key,
  11. how to reactivate windows.old,