Windows 10: How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?

Discus and support How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I accidently deactivated it while i was using command prompt (admin). Now, i am unable to access some built-in features & I don't have original product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Vihaankush, Nov 9, 2018 at 11:12 AM.

1. Vihaankush Win User

How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?

I accidently deactivated it while i was using command prompt (admin). Now, i am unable to access some built-in features & I don't have original product key with me now. Is there any way to reactivate my key?

:)

2. thinker101 Win User

deactivate windows product key

How do I deactivate a Windows product key from another computer? All the answers I found refer to deactivating a product key on the same machine but I can't do that because the the machine was reinstalled with Linux without deactivating the product key.
    My case is specifically for Windows 7 but for the sake of the question if there's a method that works for all versions of Windows that be preferred.

Thanks.

P.S. for the topic category I said activate since I'm looking to deactivate the license so I can reactivate it.

3. Randomalianfromvietnam Win User
    Product key was ...deactivated?

I'm not sure if this will help, but I read somewhere that Microsoft deactivated all Windows Insiders product keys up until the 29th and will then automatically reactivate them, I don't know if this will also apply to your PC for after a day we'll just
    have to wait and see...

Randomalianfromvietnam, Nov 9, 2018 at 11:12 AM
  4. MarcutClaudiu Win User

Windows 10 reactivation after deactivation

hi

I accidently deactivate my Windows 10 on my laptop . How can I reactivate it ? Windows 10 ist upgraded form windows 8.1 and I don't have de product key or ID.

MarcutClaudiu, Nov 9, 2018 at 11:12 AM
Thema:

1. How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated? - Similar Threads - reactivate product key

2. Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Product Key: I bought a dvd copy of windows 10 accidently instead of a USB copy, can i use the product key i have with the DVD copy to download windows 10 onto a USB from the Microsoft website?...
  3. windows 10 deactivated how to reactivate

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 deactivated how to reactivate: My grandson somehow deactivated windows 10. I have a refurbished Dell that came with windows 7. I had updated to windows 10 when it came out. I have a product code for windows 7. what option do I use to reactivate windows?...
  4. Windows 10 Product Key's

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Product Key's: So I have an Acer laptop that came with Windows 10 Home. My question is, if I write down the OEM product key that came with my laptop and then do a clean installation of Windows 10, can I put the OEM product key back into my laptop and have it work as Windows 10 Home with all...
  5. Windows 7 product key reactivation

Windows 7 product key reactivation: Hello all! I'm having an issue with a Windows 7 Home Premium product key I have lying around that I've been trying to get activated as a 10 key. I believe the one I'm using was an older HP OEM key. I've gone through in a virtual machine with an install of 7 with that key...
  6. Windows 10 Product Key?

Windows 10 Product Key?: First off, I know I don't need one to upgrade. However, at some future time I may want to wipe my PC and re-install, perhaps with a new motherboard, and I really don't want to go via Windows 7 if possible. Although I can't get my copy to Activate at the moment (I guess...
  7. Deactivated Location Service to reactivate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Deactivated Location Service to reactivate: Hi, In my HP notebook it is noticed that 'Location' in the settings under Privacy of the device is remaining OFF since sometime past and could not activate it again to use Cortana utility and other GPS facilities. Under Time & Language of the settings the language has already...
  8. windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 product key: I need help before I start pulling my hair. I had to install windows 10. I still have the CD from way back when we were able to get it free. We did not get a product key but if I remember there was one key, but I am not sure. Now before it will install they need the product...
  9. Windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 product key: I recently got a Windows 10 Virtual Machine and I need a product key. Is there any way to get one? Thanks. (The reason I have a VM is because I want to try it before I decide I want to do the upgrade) 50936
  10. Uninstall Product Key and Deactivate Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Uninstall Product Key and Deactivate Windows 10: hello *Smile i planning change of my ssd. I have a windows 10 pro x64 Retail License. Should i uninstall my License before installing new SSD and a Clean installation of Win 10? thanks *Wink 35979