Windows 10: How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?

Discus and support How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I accidently deactivated it while i was using command prompt (admin). Now, i am unable to access some built-in features & I don't have original product... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Vihaankush, Nov 9, 2018.

1. How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?

I accidently deactivated it while i was using command prompt (admin). Now, i am unable to access some built-in features & I don't have original product key with me now. Is there any way to reactivate my key?

:)

Vihaankush, Nov 9, 2018

2. deactivate windows product key

How do I deactivate a Windows product key from another computer? All the answers I found refer to deactivating a product key on the same machine but I can't do that because the the machine was reinstalled with Linux without deactivating the product key.
    My case is specifically for Windows 7 but for the sake of the question if there's a method that works for all versions of Windows that be preferred.

Thanks.

P.S. for the topic category I said activate since I'm looking to deactivate the license so I can reactivate it.

thinker101, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Product key was ...deactivated?

I'm not sure if this will help, but I read somewhere that Microsoft deactivated all Windows Insiders product keys up until the 29th and will then automatically reactivate them, I don't know if this will also apply to your PC for after a day we'll just
    have to wait and see...

Randomalianfromvietnam, Nov 9, 2018
  4. How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?

Windows 10 reactivation after deactivation

hi

I accidently deactivate my Windows 10 on my laptop . How can I reactivate it ? Windows 10 ist upgraded form windows 8.1 and I don't have de product key or ID.

MarcutClaudiu, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reactivate windows 10

2. how to reactivate windows hello in windows 10

3. how to reactivate windows 10 product key

4. how to reactivate windows logo key,
  5. how to reactivate windows,
  6. deactivated windows with wrong product key,
  7. how to reactivate windows.old,
  8. how can i reactivate windows 10,
  9. i deactivated windows 10 how to reactivate with same key,
  10. how to deactivate windows and reactivate it,
  11. repair windows 10 product deactivation,