Windows 10: how to reactivate windows 10 when hard disk get crashes and not having product key?

Discus and support how to reactivate windows 10 when hard disk get crashes and not having product key? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have dell Vostro series laptop. My Laptop hard disk get crashed. I change hard disk hdd to ssd but in new hard there no windows 10 OS. I don't have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RamThabde, Sep 27, 2019.

1. RamThabde Win User

how to reactivate windows 10 when hard disk get crashes and not having product key?

I have dell Vostro series laptop. My Laptop hard disk get crashed. I change hard disk hdd to ssd but in new hard there no windows 10 OS. I don't have the product key? Laptop come with pre installed operating system. please suggest me getting the product key and activating the windows.

:)

RamThabde, Sep 27, 2019

2. Can i deactivate windows 10 product key on a crashed hard drive

Can i reactivate or deactivate my windows 10, my hard disk with the windows 10 that was registered crashed and i have a new one. can i install windows 10 again with the same serial key and product id

Ryan Tailor, Sep 27, 2019
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    Change of licence key- Windows 10

Hi,

The second option that you've posted is actually the best way of moving a hard disk drive to another device. We'd recommend updating the product key once the hard disk drive of machine 1 is already attached to machine 2. To do this, you can perform the following:

• Search and launch Settings using Cortana.
    • Click on Update & Security.
    • Click on the Activation option.
    • Click on Change product key.
    • Enter machine 2's product key.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.

We'd recommend performing the steps posted on this
    link
    should the steps posted above don't suffice. The steps are intended for reactivating Windows 10 after a hardware change.

In the event that the recommended steps didn't work for you, we'd recommend contacting our support team. To do this, click on this

link

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Jelu Cal, Sep 27, 2019
  4. how to reactivate windows 10 when hard disk get crashes and not having product key?

Windows 10 Product Key

Hi Oscar,

Since the laptop has no battery compartment wherein the product key is usually located, we recommend that you follow these steps to find your Windows product key:

• Press Windows + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Enter this command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
      and hit Enter.

Also, if you're looking to reinstall Windows 10 after a hardware replacement, we recommend that you follow the steps provided in this

article

Let us know if performing these steps resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

how to reactivate windows 10 when hard disk get crashes and not having product key?

1. how to reactivate windows 10 when hard disk get crashes and not having product key? - Similar Threads - reactivate hard disk

2. Product Key Reactivation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Key Reactivation: I bought a Dell Inspiron, OEM Installed Windows 11. Product key was activated. Recently I had to reset my system. Its again asking for Product Key. But I don't remember it. Any help please?...
  3. Product Key Reactivation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key Reactivation: I bought a Dell Inspiron, OEM Installed Windows 11. Product key was activated. Recently I had to reset my system. Its again asking for Product Key. But I don't remember it. Any help please?...
  4. How to get Windows 10 Enterprise ISO when I have product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Windows 10 Enterprise ISO when I have product key: Hello,I have a problem with installing Windows 10 Enterprise. I can't find ISO file for it. On your website, I can find only evaluation version, but I can't install a product key on it.Can you please give me link for the ISO file for Windows 10 Enterprise?Thank...
  5. How to get Windows 10 Enterprise ISO when I have product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get Windows 10 Enterprise ISO when I have product key: Hello,I have a problem with installing Windows 10 Enterprise. I can't find ISO file for it. On your website, I can find only evaluation version, but I can't install a product key on it.Can you please give me link for the ISO file for Windows 10 Enterprise?Thank...
  6. How to get Windows 10 Enterprise ISO when I have product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. how to get activation key of my old windows when hard disk crashed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to get activation key of my old windows when hard disk crashed?: Dear Microsoft community 1. I am using 02 separate systems 01 Desktop and 01 Laptop under my registered e-mail id. 2 Recently, the hard disk of my desktop crashed and required replacement. However, I do not have a copy of the activation key for my old OS...
  8. Reactivating a reinstall of Windows 10 with a product key when you have more than one key

Reactivating a reinstall of Windows 10 with a product key when you have more than one key: I purchased two Windows 10 Pro product keys for my two laptops. One of them I need to do a wipe and reinstall. How can I tell what product key is being used for each laptop?...
  9. can't reactivate windows 10 even when I have my product key.

can't reactivate windows 10 even when I have my product key.: one day after a hardware change windows 10 unactivated. so I try to troubleshoot and select recently changed hardware and I go click on that and still it can't reactive windows 10. I have my product key I have tried changing the product key but still nothing....
  10. How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?

How to reactivate windows 10 product key, once deactivated?: I accidently deactivated it while i was using command prompt (admin). Now, i am unable to access some built-in features & I don't have original product key with me now. Is there any way to reactivate my key?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ibought a computer with no hard drive cani reactivate windows free

2. reactivate disk not working

3. unable to reactivate win10 after hdd crash

4. drive crash reactivate windows 10,
  5. hard crash and no windows product key found