Windows 10: How to reactivate Windows on a laptop when you have lost the activation key

Discus and support How to reactivate Windows on a laptop when you have lost the activation key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a hard disk problem on my laptop and lost everything on the hard disk, had windows reinstalled but cannot re activate it as the original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ShaheenC, May 5, 2020.

1. ShaheenC Win User

How to reactivate Windows on a laptop when you have lost the activation key

I have a hard disk problem on my laptop and lost everything on the hard disk, had windows reinstalled but cannot re activate it as the original version of Windows with its activation key has been lost too as it was stored on the hard disk, What can I do to activate Windows Now?

At the time I purchased the laptop the operating system was Windows 8 and I have upgraded it to version 10 before it crash

Thanking you

:)

ShaheenC, May 5, 2020

2. How to I reactivate MS office if I have lost the activation key

How to I reactive. I have been using Windows MS office 2016 and now it is telling me it has not been activated.

MS office if I have lost the activation key

SharonGodwin, May 5, 2020
  3. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, May 5, 2020
  4. How to reactivate Windows on a laptop when you have lost the activation key

Lost Windows Activation Product Key

I recently lost my Windows 10 pro Activation product key and now Microsoft wants me to activate my windows but now i dnt have any product key please suggest me the way i dnt want to lost my all data...

Nimra Imam, May 5, 2020
Thema:

How to reactivate Windows on a laptop when you have lost the activation key

1. How to reactivate Windows on a laptop when you have lost the activation key - Similar Threads - reactivate laptop lost

2. i have lost my activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have lost my activation key: i have lost my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-activation-key/d8f7474f-74e7-4c4f-8247-9a153cf4e6f8
  3. i have lost my activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have lost my activation key: i have lost my activation key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-lost-my-activation-key/d8f7474f-74e7-4c4f-8247-9a153cf4e6f8
  4. Lost Windows Activation Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Windows Activation Product Key: Hi There, I recently purchased a download of windows 11 for my new PC from the Microsoft website, I have unfortunately deleted my email with the product key, I can see the purchase in my purchase history online, but I can't find the key. How can I find the key it if I can't...
  5. lost activation key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    lost activation key: hello I wish you can help me I update my laptop from windows 7 pro to windows 10 pro when the update was free , put after time I forced to go back to windows 7 I have hp envy laptop by hitting f11 to restore it can I go back to window 10 pro I didn't save the key when o...
  6. Reactivating a reinstall of Windows 10 with a product key when you have more than one key

Reactivating a reinstall of Windows 10 with a product key when you have more than one key: I purchased two Windows 10 Pro product keys for my two laptops. One of them I need to do a wipe and reinstall. How can I tell what product key is being used for each laptop?...
  7. Lost activation key!

Lost activation key!: I threw away my activation key last year and now am installing faster RAM and Windows is asking for my activation key, which I no longer have. Can you buy a new key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-activation-key/c1ffb953-d28b-4b22-a301-bd40c574f617
  8. Lost activation key

Lost activation key: Recently my hardrive crashed and I lost everything in it. By mistake a had not prepared recovery drive, and I don't have activation key stored somewhere. Is there a way I can get my activation key using my Microsoft account. Thank you....
  9. reactivating lost windows key

reactivating lost windows key: I purchased a windows 10 and was using it on old desktop... it crashed and had to replace the motherboard and CPU. I cant find the old key envelop. How do I activate my windows 10...
  10. How to I reactivate MS office if I have lost the activation key

How to I reactivate MS office if I have lost the activation key: How to I reactive. I have been using Windows MS office 2016 and now it is telling me it has not been activated. MS office if I have lost the activation key...