Windows 10: How to read Ext4 in Windows 10

Discus and support How to read Ext4 in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Ext4 or Extended Files System version 4 is the file system for Linux. If you have a Windows 10 + Linux dual boot or have a hard drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 22, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How to read Ext4 in Windows 10

How to read Ext4 in Windows 10 Linux-Reader-100x100.png
    How to read Ext4 in Windows 10 Linux-Reader-150x108.png Ext4 or Extended Files System version 4 is the file system for Linux. If you have a Windows 10 + Linux dual boot or have a hard drive formatted it in Ext4, how do you read in Windows 10? While Linux [...]

This post How to read Ext4 in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Feb 22, 2019
  2. rootfs Win User

Reading EXT4 in explorer

Hello,

I have a USB drive with important logs on it, but Windows can't read it because it's EXT4. Is there a solution for this?

If not I may revert back to Windows 7 because I could read it flawlessly on there.

Thanks in advance,

Henk Schurink

rootfs, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

1. How to read Ext4 in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - read Ext4

2. cannot read cd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot read cd: cd dvd drive recognised cant read audiobook in content file manager am partially sighted have a large audiobook collection on mp3 cdsto transfer to my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-read-cd/286a48ae-a8ac-4a73-80f9-38bc5e6f7427
  3. cannot read cd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot read cd: cd dvd drive recognised cant read audiobook in content file manager am partially sighted have a large audiobook collection on mp3 cdsto transfer to my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-read-cd/286a48ae-a8ac-4a73-80f9-38bc5e6f7427
  4. My PC is Bitlocker encrypted and I read that the only way to fix it is to re-install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is Bitlocker encrypted and I read that the only way to fix it is to re-install...: I was given a used PC that was Bitlocker encrypted, and neither of us have the Bitlocker password. It won't let me wipe the entire PC, and I was to to look it up. So I did, and I read that the only way to fix it is to re-install Windows 11. I'm still pretty new to the IT...
  5. My PC is Bitlocker encrypted and I read that the only way to fix it is to re-install...

My PC is Bitlocker encrypted and I read that the only way to fix it is to re-install...: I was given a used PC that was Bitlocker encrypted, and neither of us have the Bitlocker password. It won't let me wipe the entire PC, and I was to to look it up. So I did, and I read that the only way to fix it is to re-install Windows 11. I'm still pretty new to the IT...
  6. Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll: I cant install new tools for visual studio right now and I can't compile a dll I am working on. My folders even new ones that I create continue to display a read only attribute that I have never once seen applied to my folders in 30 years of using windows. I'm no programmer...
  7. Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll

Read only Attribute preventing installation of visual studio buld tools and creation of dll: I cant install new tools for visual studio right now and I can't compile a dll I am working on. My folders even new ones that I create continue to display a read only attribute that I have never once seen applied to my folders in 30 years of using windows. I'm no programmer...
  8. Reading an EXT4 formatted usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading an EXT4 formatted usb: I have a EXT4 formatted from Kubuntu usb drive and Windows 11 fails to read it. Have read quite a few articles and attempted to install/use WSL2 to mount the usb, but no go.Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎16/‎01/‎2023OS build 19045.2846Experience Windows...
  9. Reading an EXT4 formatted usb

Reading an EXT4 formatted usb: I have a EXT4 formatted from Kubuntu usb drive and Windows 11 fails to read it. Have read quite a few articles and attempted to install/use WSL2 to mount the usb, but no go.Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎16/‎01/‎2023OS build 19045.2846Experience Windows...
  10. Reading an EXT4 formatted usb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. read ext4 windows10

2. read ext4 windows 10

3. read ext4 from windows 10

4. ext4 windows,
  5. read ext4 on windows 10 2ex,
  6. windows 10 ext4,
  7. ext4 windows 10,
  8. read ext4 drive in windows 10,
  9. read ext4 windows from windows 10,
  10. windows read ext4 2020,
  11. reading ext4 in win 10,