Windows 10: How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10.

Discus and support How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lukimi, Apr 17, 2019.

1. lukimi Win User

How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10.

:)

lukimi, Apr 17, 2019
  2. cheukyung Win User

MOV Video File from iPhone 7 cannot be found in Win 10

I have the following equipment:
    • iphone 7 (iOS version 10.2.1; storage: 256GB)
    • notebook A (Windows 10 Home, with sufficient harddisk storage)
    • notebook B (Windows 10 Home, with sufficient harddisk storage)
    The iphone contains some image and video files including one .MOV file with size 4.6GB.

1. When I connect the iphone to notebook A by USB cord, in windows explorer all the files can be viewed except the .MOV file (as if it does not exist).
    2. When I connect the iphone to notebook B by USB cord, in windows explorer all the files including the .MOV file can be viewed.
    My question is: Why can't the file be shown in Windows sometimes? Any setting in Windows 10 may have impact on this?
    Thanks!

cheukyung, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Editing .mov files

Ive never worked with .mov files. What a free program and best program to work with .mov files on a PC?

Thanks

Jetster, Apr 17, 2019
  4. How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10.

how to read .mov files on 6120c

thanx. have asked them re compat., but they have a full refund anyway. thanx. i really was looking for a free 1. it's v annoying: some of my kids have iphones, they only produce .mov files (can't change), they email me, i can't read on the the go!

waks770---01, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

1. How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10. - Similar Threads - read iPhone JPG

2. How to direct transfer MOV files from iPhone to Windows PC? Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to direct transfer MOV files from iPhone to Windows PC? Tried everything.: Please assist. How can I transfer files, in particular MOV video files, directly from iPhone 14 pro to PC Windows 10 pro for workstations? I have followed all instructions from Microsoft and Apple ensuring phone is open and latest iOS and iTunes. The direct transfers via...
  3. How to direct transfer MOV files from iPhone to Windows PC? Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to direct transfer MOV files from iPhone to Windows PC? Tried everything.: Please assist. How can I transfer files, in particular MOV video files, directly from iPhone 14 pro to PC Windows 10 pro for workstations? I have followed all instructions from Microsoft and Apple ensuring phone is open and latest iOS and iTunes. The direct transfers via...
  4. How to direct transfer MOV files from iPhone to Windows PC? Tried everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. iPhone mov file become jpg in Window 10, cannot play

iPhone mov file become jpg in Window 10, cannot play: I took video on iPhone, and drag to copy to PC with Window 10. Those mov files somehow become jpg file without my knowledge. Those becoming jpg cannot be played by default program Photos, those remain as mov file also cannot be played by default Movies and TV. The file size...
  6. .MOV files -

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .MOV files -: what sw do i need to download to view these video files to see and hear them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mov-files/c7b6183e-4aff-4ab5-b8b1-d489560e2485
  7. .mov to .jpg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .mov to .jpg: I'm receiving the following message when trying to save a .mov to a .jpg file (picture from Iphone). How do I clear this error below? I've converted files before but now am receiving this message. We can't get to the file for this item. If it's downloading or just...
  8. how to read iphone jpg in windows 10

how to read iphone jpg in windows 10: how to read iphone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-read-iphone-jpg-in-windows-10/5cad31bd-5230-4a28-8c98-8df1df831f57"
  9. How do I rename mixed JPG and MOV files into one numerical sequence

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I rename mixed JPG and MOV files into one numerical sequence: I have several folders of mixed photos and videos. Currently they’re manually sorted as I want them, in the order of their creation regardless of filetype (IMG or MOV). If I sort them temporarily on another column (e.g. Comments or Tags) then I have no way of returning to the...
  10. MOV Video File from iPhone 7 cannot be found in Win 10

in Windows 10 Support
    MOV Video File from iPhone 7 cannot be found in Win 10: I have the following equipment: iphone 7 (iOS version 10.2.1; storage: 256GB) notebook A (Windows 10 Home, with sufficient harddisk storage) notebook B (Windows 10 Home, with sufficient harddisk storage) The iphone contains some image and video files including one .MOV...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 home and iphone .mov

2. windows 10 iphone mov files

3. iphone mov windows 10