Windows 10: how to read iphone jpg in windows 10

Discus and support how to read iphone jpg in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how to read iphone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by lukimi, Apr 17, 2019.

1. lukimi Win User

how to read iphone jpg in windows 10

how to read iphone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10

:)

lukimi, Apr 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Martmcd Win User

Martmcd, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

1. how to read iphone jpg in windows 10 - Similar Threads - read iphone jpg

2. How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 10 Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Mirror iPhone to Windows 10 Laptop?: I am having trouble figuring out how to mirror iPhone screen to Windows 10 laptop. I need to be able to do this for work purposes, as I need to share my iPhone screen with coworkers during virtual meetings. I have searched online for solutions, but I am not very tech-savvy...
  3. why wont photos read .jpg? not showing pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why wont photos read .jpg? not showing pictures: using win11 - when I put photos in the photos app, when going back to open them, here's what I get: "looks like we dont support this format"......the pic is a .jpg, so how do I get it to read or change, these pics are priceless!...
  4. why wont photos read .jpg? not showing pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why wont photos read .jpg? not showing pictures: using win11 - when I put photos in the photos app, when going back to open them, here's what I get: "looks like we dont support this format"......the pic is a .jpg, so how do I get it to read or change, these pics are priceless!...
  5. Reading jpg files from Android tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reading jpg files from Android tablet: I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A with android version 7.1.1. I had a micro SD card in it, and the reader on the tablet quit. I am trying to transfer the jpg files from the card to my Windows 10 computer. It reads some of the files but on others I get an IO error. Can you offer...
  6. iPhone mov file become jpg in Window 10, cannot play

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone mov file become jpg in Window 10, cannot play: I took video on iPhone, and drag to copy to PC with Window 10. Those mov files somehow become jpg file without my knowledge. Those becoming jpg cannot be played by default program Photos, those remain as mov file also cannot be played by default Movies and TV. The file size...
  7. Photos app can't read jpg

Photos app can't read jpg: I moved files from one Windows 10 PC to a new one and found many of my photos could not be opened. This is the error: "It looks like we don't support this file format" for jpg files and a few gifs. These photos are viewable on my old PC and the default app to view them is...
  8. cannot open JPG files in windows 10 after transferring from iphone 6s

cannot open JPG files in windows 10 after transferring from iphone 6s: cannot open JPG files in windows 10 on my desktop after transferring the files from my iPhone 6s. looking for a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-open-jpg-files-in-windows-10-after/6c88f82c-7b02-4f02-969e-f3937f269a38
  9. How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10.

How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10.: How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-read-iphone-jpg-and-mov-files-in-windows-10/c8efebb5-d996-48a6-8e16-0b523e7fc69f"
  10. How to Sync iphone with Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Sync iphone with Windows 10.: I just installed Windows 10 and see that there is an app called photos that allows me to import photos from my iPhone 8. I want to be able to import from my iPhone, make albums on my PC and organize the albums and then export the albums back to my iPhone from my PC and...