Windows 10: How to read PSW files in windows 10

Discus and support How to read PSW files in windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have HP IPAQ and want to transfer the files form the sd card to my laptop, and then to my android tablet. The files are psw and the card displays on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by brin, Aug 25, 2015.

1. brin Win User

How to read PSW files in windows 10

I have HP IPAQ and want to transfer the files form the sd card to my laptop, and then to my android tablet.
    The files are psw and the card displays on the computer as XML handler, but files cannot be read in English.
    I attached the IPAQ to my xp laptop but although the files appear they still cannot be read.
    I have read that transfer and reading is possible but so far am at aloss, and need the files on my tablet.
    Any advice gratefully received.
    Thank you.

:)

2. Obiwan5 Win User

. psw file converters for Windows Phone office program

How do I converter .psw files to .docx files so I can use them on my Windows phone.

Obiwan5, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Scoobyc5 Win User
    psw to doc

how do i convert a psw file from a dell axim x5 to a word document for windows vista?

Scoobyc5, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

How to read PSW files in windows 10

1. How to read PSW files in windows 10 - Similar Threads - read PSW files

2. What is CBS.log? How to read CBS.log file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What is CBS.log? How to read CBS.log file in Windows 10: You may stumble upon an error in Windows 10 when Windows Update or System File Checker fails Such errors are stored, inter alia, in the CBS.log file. In this article, we are going to see what is CBS.log, its location, and how to view a CBS.log file in Windows 10. What is...
  3. how to delete read only files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete read only files: i want to delete something from a game folder and it's read only,when i try to change it i get a message that says error access denied. i have administrator and all permissions on...
  4. How to make a File or Folder Hidden or Read Only in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to make a File or Folder Hidden or Read Only in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how you can make your files or folders Hidden or Read only on Windows 10 PC. When you set a file as Hidden, folks will not be able to see the file or [...] This post How to make a File or Folder Hidden or Read Only in Windows...
  5. Reading old hlp files in Windows 10

Reading old hlp files in Windows 10: How to read old hlp files in Windows 10. Any support seems to stop at Windows 8.1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reading-old-hlp-files-in-windows-10/cf91f8ee-e457-44c8-adfc-a840fe7257d8"
  6. How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10.

How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10.: How to read iPhone .JPG and .MOV files in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-read-iphone-jpg-and-mov-files-in-windows-10/c8efebb5-d996-48a6-8e16-0b523e7fc69f"
  7. How to read Ext4 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to read Ext4 in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Ext4 or Extended Files System version 4 is the file system for Linux. If you have a Windows 10 + Linux dual boot or have a hard drive formatted it in Ext4, how do you read in Windows 10? While Linux [...] This post How to read Ext4 in Windows 10 is from...
  8. how do I read linux files in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I read linux files in windows 10: how do I read linux files in windows 10. i have 3TB hard drive from WD my cloud docked and using usb port. i beleive it is linux os and my win 10 does not see the usb drive nor the files. how do i get software/or through windows, to view and transfer these backed up files?...
  9. how do I read linux files in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I read linux files in windows 10: how do I read linux files in windows 10. i have 3TB hard drive from WD my cloud docked and using usb port. i beleive it is linux os and my win 10 does not see the usb drive nor the files. how do i get software/or through windows, to view and transfer these backed up files?...
  10. How to read dump files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to read dump files?: I just got my first BSOD! I wasn't quick enough to note down the full error as Windows did a crash dump, but I did notice the offending file was an Atheros driver. This was confirmed by Control Panel | Reliability Monitor Source Windows Summary Shut down...