Windows 10: How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display?

Discus and support How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display[ATTACH]? Attached pic shows my three accounts with Outlook the one at the top. How do I rearrange so that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ormesbyjohn., Nov 13, 2018.

1. How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display?

How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display? 3ed5aad2-eb9a-4f22-90ab-e0b354982aa2?upload=true.jpg ?

Attached pic shows my three accounts with Outlook the one at the top. How do I rearrange so that eg Yahoo is at the top?

Thanks

:)

ormesbyjohn., Nov 13, 2018

2. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you could move the accounts up and down in the order that you wanted them listed. The procedure used in Windows 8.1 does not work in Windows 10.

StevenTodd, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Jim and CathyHill, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Jayzilla Win User

How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display?

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display?

1. How to rearrange Mail Inbox Accounts display? - Similar Threads - rearrange Mail Inbox

2. There is no mail in my inbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  3. There is no mail in my inbox.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  4. Rearranging 2nd Display Doesn't Rearrange Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rearranging 2nd Display Doesn't Rearrange Icons: My 2nd monitor is to the right of my main monitor. I have icons on that monitor. When I go to the office, my 2nd monitor is above my main monitor. But when I rearrange the 2nd display to be above, the desktop items don't follow. They just disappear. How do I rearrange the...
  5. Rearranging displays...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rearranging displays...: First things first: Dell Optiplex, Windows 10 up to date, and two monitors attached via display port. Okay, now the question. Why can't I rearrange the monitors?! Windows has monitor #1 left as secondary and monitor #2 right as the main monitor. I want them switched. I...
  6. How to Rearrange display with shortcut?

How to Rearrange display with shortcut?: Is there anyway to Rearrange display with shortcut? maybe with using some application? i need it because sometime i use my pen tablet on front of my laptop monitor and it kind a strange when moving my cursor so i need some feature like this. see this picture to make it...
  7. rearrange accounts in mail app

rearrange accounts in mail app: hi, how can i rearrange accounts in mail app? it would be more convenience if there's an option to do so. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rearrange-accounts-in-mail-app/dea6057a-caf3-438d-88ec-38bb2c00099a
  8. Windows Mail displaying wrong date in Inbox.

Windows Mail displaying wrong date in Inbox.: Windows Mail is displaying the wrong date in my Inbox. It is displaying 2037. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-displaying-wrong-date-in-inbox/d90c7de7-e45c-4585-ab3a-6fec2d856421
  9. Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Rearranging the Order of E-Mail Accounts: I have six e-mail accounts established in my Windows 10 Mail. It appears the accounts are listed in the order they were created. However, I just had to add another e-mail account and it is at the bottom of the list. Is there any way to rearrange the list? In Windows 8.1 you...
  10. Unified inbox in Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Unified inbox in Mail?: I love Mail in Windows 10. It looks great and works very well, except for one big thing for me, which is that there's no unified inbox. I looked everywhere for it, but unless someone knows something that I don't, it seems like they skipped this on purpose. So, back to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. re-arrange profile in control panel mail

2. how do i rearrange accounts in microsoft mail

3. how do reset outlook inbox to show inboxes

4. how to reorder email accounts in outlook 2016,
  5. i have 3 inboxes on my outlook account how do i get the inboxes to the top,
  6. windows 10 mail arrange inbox order,
  7. reorder email accounts in Micorsoft mail,
  8. reorder email account in windows mail,
  9. how to re arrange outlook inbox,
  10. how to rearrange order email accounts in mail app windows,
  11. re-arrange email account in control panel,
  12. how to rearrage outlook mail screen ,
  13. how do i rearrange accounts in outlook,
  14. HOW COULD I REARRANGE MY MAILS TO HAVE THE LATEST ONE ON THE TOP OF THE SCREEN ?,
  15. rearrange mail in windows mail