Windows 10: How to receive email signaling about monthly patches?

Discus and support How to receive email signaling about monthly patches? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want Microsoft to send me emails with information about further monthly patches and updates. Please recommend what I can adjust to receive email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Keisha Westbrook, Dec 16, 2018.

1. How to receive email signaling about monthly patches?

I want Microsoft to send me emails with information about further monthly patches and updates. Please recommend what I can adjust to receive email alerts?

:)

Keisha Westbrook, Dec 16, 2018

2. meltdown patch

Suggestion to also read this follow up article (which
    concerns all Windows versions despite title How to receive email signaling about monthly patches? ;))...

Jsssssssss, Dec 16, 2018
  3. Paresh78 Win User
    Receive email alerts for Windows updates

How can I get email alert for Windows 10 Monthly Patch Updates and Semi Annual Channel Updates

***Modified title from: How can I get email alert for Windows 10 Monthly Patch Updates and Semi Annual Channel Updates***

Paresh78, Dec 16, 2018
  4. How to receive email signaling about monthly patches?

not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

How to receive email signaling about monthly patches?

1. How to receive email signaling about monthly patches? - Similar Threads - receive email signaling

2. I have received several emails about security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have received several emails about security: from microsoft account t. saying security was deleted not sure if spam or scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-received-several-emails-about-security/8740571c-7002-4d6a-a143-8291237072c0
  3. I have received several emails about security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have received several emails about security: from microsoft account t. saying security was deleted not sure if spam or scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-received-several-emails-about-security/8740571c-7002-4d6a-a143-8291237072c0
  4. My monitor is receiving no signal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor is receiving no signal.: I’ve used this monitor on a previous device and it was working great. Now that I got a new laptop, I plugged in everything the way I did before. The hdmi cable works perfect, as I have checked on a different device, and the port on my laptop also works. I’m thinking it’s an...
  5. My monitor is receiving no signal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor is receiving no signal.: I’ve used this monitor on a previous device and it was working great. Now that I got a new laptop, I plugged in everything the way I did before. The hdmi cable works perfect, as I have checked on a different device, and the port on my laptop also works. I’m thinking it’s an...
  6. HDMI devices receive no signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI devices receive no signal: Hello, this is my first post of this kind since ages, but at this point I'm beyond frustrated and confused. Sometime last year I noticed I couldn't connect my laptop to my TV via HDMI when it was never an issue before. The tv recognized that something was plugged in, but it...
  7. HDMI devices receive no signal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HDMI devices receive no signal: Hello, this is my first post of this kind since ages, but at this point I'm beyond frustrated and confused. Sometime last year I noticed I couldn't connect my laptop to my TV via HDMI when it was never an issue before. The tv recognized that something was plugged in, but it...
  8. Windows 10 Monthly Patches

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Monthly Patches: In an attempt to keep my Windows 10 Pro up to date, I bookmark in my browser the Knowledge Base page of the recently installed patch - For example: Patch - November 13, 2018—KB4467702 (OS Build 17134.407) Bookmark -...
  9. Wrong notification about a received email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong notification about a received email: My PC shows one unopened email in my Microsoft mail app. I can see the sender and the topic but I cannot delete this notification. I restarted my PC but this indication is still there. How can I remove it?...
  10. Receiver loses audio signal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Receiver loses audio signal: Since the last windows 10 update (1809) , my HTPC's receiver keeps changing inputs from the HDMI Plug to Analog when I dont have any audio playing on the computer. as soon as I turn on a source though, the receiver clicks and starts to play audio from the PC's HDMI...