Windows 10: how to reconnect bluetooth devices quickly in windows 10

Discus and support how to reconnect bluetooth devices quickly in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; as many others have experienced, once you connect a Bluetooth device and you lose connection for whatever reason.... there is no option to reconnect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daniel-Deep_Ellum_IT, Jul 31, 2020.

1. how to reconnect bluetooth devices quickly in windows 10

as many others have experienced, once you connect a Bluetooth device and you lose connection for whatever reason.... there is no option to reconnect the device other than removing the device and re-adding it. There has to be a better way.. in Linux, all i have to do is click connect yet in Windows, there is no connect option , only remove device option once the device has already been paired This is for a Bluetooth keyboard. The usual reply from a Microsoft support person, I am sure, will be to run the troubleshooter or update drivers. this is not an issue with either of those, its an inherent Windows issue or provide useless links to locked threads but if there is any pertinent information that works, i would be glad to hear it.

:)

Daniel-Deep_Ellum_IT, Jul 31, 2020

2. how to reconnect bluetooth devices quickly in windows 10

Hi,

As per the description, I understand that you are facing issues re-connecting Bluetooth devices.

First of all, I would suggest you to run the Hardware and device troubleshooter.

An automated troubleshooter is a tool that can find and automatically fix some problems with your computer. These troubleshooters aren't designed to fix every problem, but they're a useful tool to try because they can often save your time and effort.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Hardware and Devices".
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

I would also suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help Articles given below and check if that helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...bluetooth-audio-devices-and-wireless-displays

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17156/windows-10-connect-to-bluetooth-devices

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jul 31, 2020
  3. how to reconnect bluetooth devices quickly in windows 10

The post w]as helpful in that it confirmed my experience, but the solution on which the post was remarking was totally useless. I do have a suggestion that worked for me. This was taken from another forum and it has worked several times for
    me. It is:

• Totally switch off the device i.e. do not just close it down; switch it off at the wall (desktop) or hold down the start button until you get a black screen (laptop/tablet);
    • Restart computer'
    • Go to Settings
    • Select Bluetooth
    • Turn on Bluetooth right below the first item (Usually Mouse).

Try this; it is not going to do any harm, anyway!!

Robert_Nicol, Jul 31, 2020
  4. how to reconnect bluetooth devices quickly in windows 10

Bluetooth devices will not reconnect after paired

After the latest major update to windows 10, my Bluetooth headset and my Bluetooth keyboard, after pairing, will not reconnect after disconnected. These devices have always been able to reconnect for subsequent uses even after original windows 10 install.
    After this latest update, they no longer automatically reconnect. They are both listed in the devices list but will not connect. I have to remove and repair every time. Thanks for any help.

jayanddeborah, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

how to reconnect bluetooth devices quickly in windows 10

1. how to reconnect bluetooth devices quickly in windows 10 - Similar Threads - reconnect bluetooth devices

2. Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device: So I just paired a BT controller and it seems my only way to reconnect when it's needed e.g. a computer restart is literally by removing the device and pairing it again.So how in the world can I reconnect my controller on Windows anyway? In theory, I could connect it using...
  3. Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device: So I just paired a BT controller and it seems my only way to reconnect when it's needed e.g. a computer restart is literally by removing the device and pairing it again.So how in the world can I reconnect my controller on Windows anyway? In theory, I could connect it using...
  4. Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Bluetooth devices are disconnected and reconnected intermittently

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth devices are disconnected and reconnected intermittently: MSI GS30 2M Shadow laptop, with 4th generation i7 processor. Since the latest Windows 10 updates, I’ve been suffering from intermittent Bluetooth disconnections affecting all Bluetooth-connected devices. The Bluetooth devices are disconnected and reconnected again, and it...
  6. easier way to reconnect bluetooth device?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    easier way to reconnect bluetooth device?: have bluetooth keyboard. i connected it to computer 1 (c1). works fine. i pressed the bluetooth button to put it into pairing mode, and paired it with computer 2 (c2). it's now paired and connected to c2, and only paired to c1. is there no easy way to reconnect it back to...
  7. Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth will not reconnect to removed devices: I have a Logitech Bluetooth Mouse and Microsoft Surface BT keyboard. I have them set up on my Dell with no issues. Recently I needed to connect them to a different PC a surface. So I removed them from the devices screen and connected to the surface - no issues. I have now...
  8. Bluetooth reconnects to some devices on wake up

Bluetooth reconnects to some devices on wake up: Hi all, I have a Windows 10 laptop, a sound bar, and a Google Home device. Depending on where I use my laptop I connect to the sound bar or the Google Home via Bluetooth. Then I disconnect both devices (first accidentally, then for testing this issue) and the laptop goes to...
  9. How to stop windows 10 from reconnecting a bluetooth device without turning of BT or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop windows 10 from reconnecting a bluetooth device without turning of BT or...: I remember there being a way to disable BT service via for specific devices via CMD but cant find it on the web right now. submitted by /u/Framed_Previz90 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gii3a2/how_to_stop_windows_10_from_reconnecting_a/
  10. Reconnecting with Bluetooth

Reconnecting with Bluetooth: Okay so this has been going on for a while now. It doesn't matter if it is my BT headset, game controller, speaker, mouse or keyboard. If i turn off said BT device when i turn it back on i have to go into BT settings on my computer, unpair the device, and then repair it....