Windows 10: How to reconnect disconnected network drives

Discus and support How to reconnect disconnected network drives in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an Epson XP-850 printer which used to show 2 network drives in Explorer: USB storage (I think this is where it stores printing jobs) with drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by walterono, Dec 28, 2017.

1. walterono Win User

How to reconnect disconnected network drives

I have an Epson XP-850 printer which used to show 2 network drives in Explorer: USB storage (I think this is where it stores printing jobs) with drive letter Y, and the card reader with drive letter Z. The card reader is now missing entirely, and drive Y has a red cross in front of it. How can I restore these drives to functionality?

This may or may not be relevant, but I have noticed that the registry key HKLM/SYSTEM/MountedDevices lists no fewer than 8 drive entries beginning /??/. Would it be safe to delete these entries? Underneath all drives, excepting the network drives I have mentioned, are correctly listed beginning \DosDevices\.

I am running an up to date Windows 10 64-bit machine with 12GB of RAM.

:)

walterono, Dec 28, 2017

2. how to reconnect file history on windows 10

I received a message saying - Reconnect your drive your file history drive was disconnected 1:30 pm I didn't disconnect it how to I reconnect it

BeverlyAlbright, Dec 28, 2017
  3. How do I reconnect ? " Your File History drive was disconnected too long. Reconnect it then tap or click to keep saving copies of your files" on Windows 10?

Original Title: How do I reconnect ? " Your File History drive was disconnected too long. Reconnect it then tap or click to keep saving copies of your files".

How do I reconnect after receiving this message? " Your File History drive was disconnected too long. Reconnect it then tap or click to keep saving copies of your files".

AldaMcMillan, Dec 28, 2017
  4. How to reconnect disconnected network drives

I would remove and re add the printer pal *Smile

kingtez1984, Dec 28, 2017
  5. walterono Win User
    What about the registry keys?

walterono, Dec 28, 2017
  6. I wouldnt worry about that unless ya need to pal. *Smile

kingtez1984, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to reconnect disconnected network drives

1. How to reconnect disconnected network drives - Similar Threads - reconnect disconnected network

2. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects: Hello, Clients connected to a Windows file server and their share folder suddenly disconnects and reconnects. Wireshark shows me following errors:[This is an ACK to the segment in frame: 119150][Duplicate to the ACK in frame: 4334]When I use the ping command, it shows me...
  3. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects: Hello, Clients connected to a Windows file server and their share folder suddenly disconnects and reconnects. Wireshark shows me following errors:[This is an ACK to the segment in frame: 119150][Duplicate to the ACK in frame: 4334]When I use the ping command, it shows me...
  4. The network suddenly disconnects and reconnects

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. reconnect network drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reconnect network drives: I have a NAS box that provides three network drives X,Y,Z at 192.168.1.24if its not abvailable at start up the drives dont get connected. I have a batch file as follows that connects them if I run it when the NAS is on;@ECHO OFF net use * /d /yECHO reconnectingnet use X:...
  6. reconnect network drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    reconnect network drives: I have a NAS box that provides three network drives X,Y,Z at 192.168.1.24if its not abvailable at start up the drives dont get connected. I have a batch file as follows that connects them if I run it when the NAS is on;@ECHO OFF net use * /d /yECHO reconnectingnet use X:...
  7. reconnect network drives

8. Mapped Network Drive Disconnects and Will Not Reconnect

Mapped Network Drive Disconnects and Will Not Reconnect: OS:Windows 10 V20H2 PC: Dell XPS8940 Router: Netgear R7000 w/ TomatoUSB Nine of ten mapped network drives on my desktop PC behave normally! The tenth is a problem. It is mapped to the USB drive connected to my router.Sometimes (days) I cannot connect to this mapped drive and...
  9. Single Drive Disconnecting and Reconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Single Drive Disconnecting and Reconnecting: Hello! I have a drive that keeps disconnecting and reconnecting. It used to do it once every week, then once every day, and now, once every hour, and the speed of disconnection is increasing. It a Seagate 4TB Backup Plus Desktop Drive. I'm using windows 10 Pro Specs: Windows...
  10. Network Disconnect and Reconnect

Network Disconnect and Reconnect: Hello Since upgrading to Windows 10 I been getting random network disconnects? in Event Viewer I get load of these errors Event 27 Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection Network link is disconnected. Event 33 Intel(R) 82579V Gigabit Network Connection Network...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reconnect disconnected network drive

2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-reconnect-drive/b9ad95f1-c4df-424d-ab0c-e498fb13f4dc

3. disconnected network drive how to reconnect

4. how to reconnect to a network drive,
  5. reconnect a network,
  6. hOW to reconnect an nas drive to windows 10 after disconnected,
  7. reconnect a disconnected network drive,
  8. disconnected from network ho wdo i reconnect,
  9. reconnect to drive,
  10. how to reconnect to network folder,
  11. how do i reconnect drive?,
  12. disconnected network drive how to reconect,
  13. how do you reconnect a network drive,
  14. how to reconnect disconnected network devices,