Windows 10: How to reconnect paired Microsoft bluetooth mouse after using it for another computer

Discus and support How to reconnect paired Microsoft bluetooth mouse after using it for another computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I use my microsoft bluetooth mouse for two different computers, both with windows 10. However, when I want to switch which computer I am using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rae_7, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Rae_7 Win User

How to reconnect paired Microsoft bluetooth mouse after using it for another computer

Hi,

I use my microsoft bluetooth mouse for two different computers, both with windows 10. However, when I want to switch which computer I am using the mouse with I cannot figure out how to reconnect it without removing the device and then repairing it. I tried using win+A and going to the "connect" box, but only paired audio devices showed up there. In settings the mouse is shown as "paired", but there is no option to reconnect, the only option is "remove device".

When I hold down the bluetooth button to connect to a different device, it will repair the mouse with my computer so that it shows up twice under paired devices in settings, where only 1 is shown connected, but this makes the mouse slow and glitchy.

If anyone knows how to reconnect a paired microsoft bluetooth mouse that would be great and save me a lot of time!

Thanks!

:)

Rae_7, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

How to reconnect paired Microsoft bluetooth mouse after using it for another computer

1. How to reconnect paired Microsoft bluetooth mouse after using it for another computer - Similar Threads - reconnect paired Microsoft

2. Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device: So I just paired a BT controller and it seems my only way to reconnect when it's needed e.g. a computer restart is literally by removing the device and pairing it again.So how in the world can I reconnect my controller on Windows anyway? In theory, I could connect it using...
  3. Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device: So I just paired a BT controller and it seems my only way to reconnect when it's needed e.g. a computer restart is literally by removing the device and pairing it again.So how in the world can I reconnect my controller on Windows anyway? In theory, I could connect it using...
  4. Reconnect a recently paired Bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse pairs and works but doesn't reconnect after reboot forcing to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse pairs and works but doesn't reconnect after reboot forcing to be...: I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that I can pair with my Windows 11 Pro PC.The problem is that after restarting the PC, or turning off and on the mouse on the button it does not reconnect,and I have to unpair and pair it again.I've tried everything I can think of:- Run...
  6. Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse pairs and works but doesn't reconnect after reboot forcing to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse pairs and works but doesn't reconnect after reboot forcing to be...: I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse that I can pair with my Windows 11 Pro PC.The problem is that after restarting the PC, or turning off and on the mouse on the button it does not reconnect,and I have to unpair and pair it again.I've tried everything I can think of:- Run...
  7. The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect: The Microsoft Bluetooth mouse does not reconnect He got this mouse, matched it and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when it was inactive for a while, and the only way to get it working again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this...
  8. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  9. Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect

Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 mouse won't reconnect: Got this mouse, paired it, and it worked fine for a while, but then it started not responding when left idle for a while, and the only way to get it to work again was to remove the device and re-pair it. I did this about 3 times while looking for a solution, but then it...
  10. Reconnect Bluetooth mouse after connecting to another device

Reconnect Bluetooth mouse after connecting to another device: Hello! I recently bought a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. It's pretty good so far, but I've been annoyed by the fact that it's Bluetooth. This might make it handy when connecting to a laptop but that also means that I have to pair the device again every time I use it in...