Windows 10: How to record a cd

Discus and support How to record a cd in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I record a CD? How do I put an audio track into playlist?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikeStewart4848, Jan 15, 2020.

1. How to record a cd

How do I record a CD? How do I put an audio track into playlist?

:)

MikeStewart4848, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Install CD RECORDER GP 50 - Windows 10

Hi Bernie,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the model of the PC?

I suggest you to go through the Hardware Installation section in the
    Owner’s Manual
    to know to install the CD recorder. If the drive is not recognized by Windows after installing, try the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 15, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 15, 2020
  4. How to record a cd

Audio recording

For clarification, we would like to know if you are trying to record a voice recording directly to Windows Media. If yes, it is not possible to record vocal tracks directly into Windows Media Player, you can import the files into your library after they
    have been recorded with a different audio software program. Windows Media Player enables you to record sounds from a microphone or other audio devices. Media Player also copies or burns pre-recorded music, photo and data files. See steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player on a PC with a drive that's capable of burning CDs.
    • Click on the Burn tab at the top of the window.
    • Click on Burn options.
    • Select a format for the CD you want to burn:
      • Click on Audio CD to burn the disc as an audio CD that can be played in any CD player.
      • Click on Data CD to burn the disk in a data format that stores music files in MP3 format.
    • Insert a blank CD into the drive.
    • Select the audio you want to put on the CD. To do so, click on an item and drag it from the Player Library in the left pane of the window to the burn list in the right pane
    • windows media player. The burning process will take several minutes. Once finished, your CD will eject automatically.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance with your concern.

Michael Gall, Jan 15, 2020
Thema:

How to record a cd

1. How to record a cd - Similar Threads - record

2. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode": My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?...
  3. How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to have F11 be for full screen mode instead of "Block Recording Mode": My computer Windows 11 somehow switch for the F11 key is now toggling on and off "Block Screen Recording" when it used to move my computer to full screen. How do I get it to go back to being for full screen?...
  4. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...: my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point onwards is at double speed. Can this be rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-went-into-sleep-mode-during-a/04d468af-39aa-4606-adf3-4cb7bff394c7
  5. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...: my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point onwards is at double speed. Can this be rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-went-into-sleep-mode-during-a/04d468af-39aa-4606-adf3-4cb7bff394c7
  6. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

7. who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.: your a idiot.. i am sorry but this peice of garbage has deleted more video than it has recorded.fact i need to be able to alt-tab and record the desktop.so now the ROG ally for example uses the gamebar for recording...so now i need to learn and use OBS to record everything...
  8. who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.

who ever coded the gamebar recording feature.: your a idiot.. i am sorry but this peice of garbage has deleted more video than it has recorded.fact i need to be able to alt-tab and record the desktop.so now the ROG ally for example uses the gamebar for recording...so now i need to learn and use OBS to record everything...
  9. Windows10 best free screen recorder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 best free screen recorder?: What is the best free screen recorder for windows 10? submitted by /u/sacvv05 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c5akai/windows10_best_free_screen_recorder/
  10. Hi there; have new HP computer. I need to install EPIC medical record. It stops me at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there; have new HP computer. I need to install EPIC medical record. It stops me at...: Need Help installing EPIC/ ? media player ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-there-have-new-hp-computer-i-need-to-install/3ae96ea2-aeb2-41a8-815d-b9e82577046d