Windows 10: How to record a cd

Discus and support How to record a cd in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; How do I record a CD? How do I put an audio track into playlist?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MikeStewart4848, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:17 PM.

1. How to record a cd

How do I record a CD? How do I put an audio track into playlist?

:)

MikeStewart4848, Jan 15, 2020 at 12:17 PM
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Install CD RECORDER GP 50 - Windows 10

Hi Bernie,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the model of the PC?

I suggest you to go through the Hardware Installation section in the
    Owner’s Manual
    to know to install the CD recorder. If the drive is not recognized by Windows after installing, try the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Your CD or DVD drive is not recognized by Windows or other programs.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

4. How to record a cd

Audio recording

For clarification, we would like to know if you are trying to record a voice recording directly to Windows Media. If yes, it is not possible to record vocal tracks directly into Windows Media Player, you can import the files into your library after they
    have been recorded with a different audio software program. Windows Media Player enables you to record sounds from a microphone or other audio devices. Media Player also copies or burns pre-recorded music, photo and data files. See steps below:

• Open Windows Media Player on a PC with a drive that's capable of burning CDs.
    • Click on the Burn tab at the top of the window.
    • Click on Burn options.
    • Select a format for the CD you want to burn:
      • Click on Audio CD to burn the disc as an audio CD that can be played in any CD player.
      • Click on Data CD to burn the disk in a data format that stores music files in MP3 format.
    • Insert a blank CD into the drive.
    • Select the audio you want to put on the CD. To do so, click on an item and drag it from the Player Library in the left pane of the window to the burn list in the right pane
    • windows media player. The burning process will take several minutes. Once finished, your CD will eject automatically.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance with your concern.

Thema:

How to record a cd

1. How to record a cd - Similar Threads - record

2. I've been having a problem with recording stuff on my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been having a problem with recording stuff on my computer.: So i have two microphones, one for gaming, the other one for recording. I do covers, gaming videos, and whatnot. But i can't solve the issue of the sound. When i try to record a cover, i can barely hear my voice, and i've used both microphones, to make sure the problem...
  3. Windows 10 Program that allows you to record monitor and record audio?

Windows 10 Program that allows you to record monitor and record audio?: So at my university I am allowed to record my professors lectures, so I was wondering if anybody knows a program that allows me to record my own screen and also audio (my prof talking at the same time), that would help me follow the lecture slides and with him explaining it...
  4. xbox gamebar doesnt stop recording

xbox gamebar doesnt stop recording: when i take a screen capture video in xbox game bar it works fine until i try to stop the capture it just doesnt work??? can i kill gamebar.exe in task manager or? submitted by /u/potato1234_x [link] [comments]...
  5. Video recording app for windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video recording app for windows 10: The video recorder app built into windows 10 stops at 3 hours. I need an app that will go until GB storage runs out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-recording-app-for-windows-10/0aff317d-49fc-4c22-b27e-2e06f1b384fd"
  6. Warning WHEA-logger event 17 recorded in event viewer about 450 per hour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Warning WHEA-logger event 17 recorded in event viewer about 450 per hour: I have no idea where to post this from the list of topics offered. I don't know when it started because the event viewer is full and so new events are now replacing old events. I noticed it yesterday. I turned this new computer on for the first time on January 10. I have...
  7. No sound from Recorded Video Please Help.

No sound from Recorded Video Please Help.: After recording video no sound can be heard from the video moreover the video does not last more than 2 seconds. I should make you aware that I am not tech saavy....
  8. Game Bar: We can't record right now please try again later

Game Bar: We can't record right now please try again later: For some reason when I try to record with the game bar this comes up, I don't know why I tried searching it up but I figured I'd rather do this instead submitted by /u/RobotRykujin [link] [comments]...
  9. windows 10 System Startup record corruption

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 System Startup record corruption: The last time I used my desktop pc the system hung during what I think was probably a system update in background. I couldn't get to the task manager to close it down and had to manually power it down. When I rebooted it the System Startup record appears to have been...
  10. VLC Media Player -No Audio When Recording Clips (w/ red Record button)

VLC Media Player -No Audio When Recording Clips (w/ red Record button): I use the VLC ("Swiss Army Knife") Media player. Overall, I like it; HOWEVER, I just noticed that when I play ANY video with it that if I wish to record a CLIP from that video using the (red) VLC record button that when the clip is played back . . . there's NO AUDIO! Anyone...