Windows 10: How to record audio from OneNote's Immersive Reader?

Discus and support How to record audio from OneNote's Immersive Reader? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Immersive Reader for OneNote offers a fantastic text-to-speech capability. Very natural-sounding voice. However, how do you record that speech as an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Belatron, May 26, 2020.

1. Belatron Win User

How to record audio from OneNote's Immersive Reader?

Immersive Reader for OneNote offers a fantastic text-to-speech capability. Very natural-sounding voice.
    However, how do you record that speech as an audio file you can access later?

:)

Belatron, May 26, 2020
  2. rastley Win User

Can't open immersive reader in OneNote for Windows 10

Whenever I click the "immersive reader" button in the OneNote app for Windows 10, I get the following error message:

"Cannot open the Learning Tools Immersive Reader

Please close this page and try launching the Immersive Reader again

5c4f2e5f-6bf5-4635-9a4c-7c3184d1623c"

I have tried removing and reinstalling the OneNote app via powershell. No good. I can't seem to find a single other person having this issue. Any suggestions?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

rastley, May 26, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Immersive Reader comes to Outlook on web & OneNote for Windows 10 app

Source: Immersive Reader comes to Outlook on the web and the OneNote for Windows 10 app, and expands its global reach - Office Blogs

Brink, May 26, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Can't open immersive reader in OneNote for Windows 10

Hi Rastley,

Conflict with the Learning Tools settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having an error message when clicking the Immersive Reader button in the OneNote app. We suggest that you try to troubleshoot the issue by following the steps on this

link

If the issue exists, kindly try to uninstall and reinstall the Learning Tools on your computer.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, May 26, 2020
Thema:

1. How to record audio from OneNote's Immersive Reader? - Similar Threads - record audio OneNote's

2. OneNote Immersive Reader Commercial Use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote Immersive Reader Commercial Use: I would like use OneNote's "Immersive Reader" function to create audio files for youtube scripts, limiting myself to the free voices. Am I permitted to proceed or are further steps necessary?...
  3. OneNote Immersive Reader Commercial Use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote Immersive Reader Commercial Use: I would like use OneNote's "Immersive Reader" function to create audio files for youtube scripts, limiting myself to the free voices. Am I permitted to proceed or are further steps necessary?...
  4. Immersive Reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Immersive Reader: I use Immersive Reader to translate stuff to Greek and improve my language skills. Often IR will all of a sudden stop still, especially between paragraphs but really anytime. So, I'll either scroll down some or reset the whole thing from the top of the page commands to get it...
  5. Immersive Reader

Immersive Reader: I use Immersive Reader to translate stuff to Greek and improve my language skills. Often IR will all of a sudden stop still, especially between paragraphs but really anytime. So, I'll either scroll down some or reset the whole thing from the top of the page commands to get it...
  6. Immersive Reader comes to PowerPoint and OneDrive

in Windows 10 News
    Immersive Reader comes to PowerPoint and OneDrive: October is Dyslexia Awareness Month, and also the 75th anniversary of National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM.) To mark the month of October, Microsoft has launched Dyslexia DecodEd, a 3-part webinar series with the goal to put the right information, tools and...
  7. How to uninstall Immersive Reader in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Immersive Reader in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft’s Immersive Reader is a powerful tool which can help one to read and pronounce words which are tough for them. The app can read text out loud, break it into syllables, and increase the spacing between lines and letters. [...] This post How to...
  8. Onenote Audio Recordings limited to one minute

Onenote Audio Recordings limited to one minute: Hi there! on my past 2 and my current windows (!) phone(s) audio notes at onenote are limited to one minute only* - which is super ennoying and makes the feature kind of useless to me. I'm very dissapointed and desperate for any ways of changing - maybe in the settings? -...
  9. New features come to Immersive Reader

in Windows 10 News
    New features come to Immersive Reader: Microsoft continues to build on our commitment to create inclusive learning environments, with tools that empower students of all abilities to work independently, efficiently, and confidently. Microsoft Learning Tools are free tools that implement proven techniques to improve...
  10. Immersive Reader comes to Outlook on web & OneNote for Windows 10 app

in Windows 10 News
    Immersive Reader comes to Outlook on web & OneNote for Windows 10 app: In February, we announced the availability of the Microsoft Learning Tools Immersive Reader on Word Online and OneNote Online. As a result of customer demand, we are pleased to announce that Immersive Reader is now available for Outlook.com, Outlook on the web and the OneNote...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. onenote immersive reader audio to mp3