Windows 10: How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)?

Discus and support How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am wondering how could I, on Windows 10, record online business conference - audio based meeting? I would like to record BOTH voices: my own... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YourFriend0, Oct 6, 2019.

1. How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)?

Hi,

I am wondering how could I, on Windows 10, record online business conference - audio based meeting? I would like to record BOTH voices: my own speech into the microphone (outgoing audio FROM my computer) and speech from other person or multiple other participants that is/are talking with me on online meeting (incoming audio TO my computer)? The desktop software I am asking for must be free of charge ( ! ) and must record unlimited length of meeting (entire meeting).

I reviewed over 20 different software programs, did my best to find solution on my own, even Windows integrated one, but every single software I checked seems to record my own speech only: so whatever I speak into the microphone. In the recorded file MUST be recorded also other speech(es) from other side(s).

Could anyone help please?

:)

YourFriend0, Oct 6, 2019

2. How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)?

I tried both, Audacity and TotalRecorder. Neither one nor another can record entire online conference meeting: voices (speeches) from both side: my (outgoing voice) and opposite side (incoming voice). Even worse: TotalRecorder doesn't even start recording anything. Audacity does but it doesn't recognize incoming voice regardless how many people, one or more, are on the other side of online conference meeting.

I would also need one more feature:

Possibiltiy to prerecord the message for VoiceMail purpose. So I don't need to speak for every single VoiceMail but record the audio message once. Then: when requested to leave a VoiceMail message, I simply click the play button of prerecorded message and it is going to be identically ''delivered'' as I was speaking into the microphone. So I would like to have this feature too.

As I said, I am looking for working software that will really record both sides of voices/speeches plus feature above.

UPDATE:

I found this:

Recording Webinar Audio - Including one's own input from the microphone

Software name: Virtual Recorder

It seems to recognize BOTH incoming and outgoing voices but:

- it seems like it cannot be used for VOIP technology (programs like Zoiper, Xlite etc) because incoming voice is extremely quiet, almost impossible to be heard on recorded mp3 files, even if I have ''recording volume'' option set to maximum.

- i haven't had a chance to try it using programs like Skype, GoToMeeting, etc but if I test incoming sound from Youtube and put it together with my own speech (outgoing voice) then it works very well: both are recorded fine

- feature I previously described (voicemail) cannot be used - it doesn't seem so.

YourFriend0, Oct 6, 2019
  3. How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)?

Hi,

I am wondering how could I, on Windows 10, record online business conference - audio based meeting? I would like to record BOTH voices: my own speech into the microphone (outgoing audio FROM my computer) and speech from other person or multiple other participants that is/are talking with me on online meeting (incoming audio TO my computer)? The desktop software I am asking for must be free of charge ( ! ) and must record unlimited length of meeting (entire meeting).

I reviewed over 20 different software programs, did my best to find solution on my own, even Windows integrated one, but every single software I checked seems to record my own speech only: so whatever I speak into the microphone. In the recorded file MUST be recorded also other speech(es) from other side(s).

Could anyone help please?

YourFriend0, Oct 6, 2019
  4. bro67 Win User

How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)?

Audacity is going to be your best bet. Just remember to notify the Other Party that you will be making a recording of the conversation.

bro67, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

1. How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)? - Similar Threads - Record Incoming Outgoing

2. Is data usage statistics in windows only cover incoming data or both incoming and outgoing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is data usage statistics in windows only cover incoming data or both incoming and outgoing: just curious to know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-data-usage-statistics-in-windows-only-cover/60769bfd-bcbc-4cad-b09c-ab4c7b074460
  3. Is data usage statistics in windows only cover incoming data or both incoming and outgoing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is data usage statistics in windows only cover incoming data or both incoming and outgoing: just curious to know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-data-usage-statistics-in-windows-only-cover/60769bfd-bcbc-4cad-b09c-ab4c7b074460
  4. How to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic!?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to monitor incoming and outgoing traffic!?: Hello,I am newbie using windows firewall and i want to learn more.Previously i used third-party firewalls like comodo firewall and Kaspersky total security The paid version.I don't know all the functionalities about windows firewall.I am running windows 10 22h2 pro x64. I...
  5. Free tools for recording a webinar or othe program online

Free tools for recording a webinar or othe program online: Reading through all the descriptions for different programs for recording a webinar has only confused me. I would like to record webinars so I can watch them again. For a content-heavy topic like all the different features in Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop there is simply too...
  6. Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Monitoring incoming and outgoing network traffic separately?: Is there a tool that will tell me the total quantity of outgoing and incoming network traffic on a Windows 10 machine for each app, without lumping the incoming and outgoing traffic together, and which will count ethernet traffic as well as wireless traffic? I have noticed...
  7. gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing

gmail is not accepting incoming only outgoing: We have purchased software for our new Dell Inspiron and cannot download it because the gmail account is not receiving email. I have used it to send email and that worked but I am anxious to get the incoming mail. Please help me figure out what is wrong. I prefer not to...
  8. my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?

in Windows 10 Customization
    my incoming mail server and outgoing mail server SMTP?: Where do I look to find out the name of my incoming mail server and my outgoing mail server STMP? I new to this computer stuff, please help....
  9. Incoming and outgoing setting

in Browsers and Email
    Incoming and outgoing setting: I hope that some one can point me in the correct direction I need incoming and outgoing server SETTING using windows live mail 2012, with windows 10. I am using windows live mail with my current internet provider, but leaving this provider and will not have a new one for a...
  10. Blocking incoming/outgoing except MS Updates?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocking incoming/outgoing except MS Updates?: I have a rig that I use for backups of all my devices, a desktop running windows 10. What is A way, or the best way, to limit its connectivity to the LAN, and to MS Updates, and effectively block everything else? searching around the web, I see a number of similar queries,...