Windows 10: How to record mobile screen on PC via Phone Link in Windows 11

Discus and support How to record mobile screen on PC via Phone Link in Windows 11 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]If you want to record a mobile screen on a PC via Phone Link in Windows 11, here is how you can do that. As there is no direct recording option,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 25, 2023.

1. WinClub New Member

How to record mobile screen on PC via Phone Link in Windows 11

WinClub, May 25, 2023
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, May 25, 2023
  3. how can I record the calls.....in my windows mobile phone

Hi,

For proper support on how you can use your device, we have moved your post to the right category to get the proper instructions in using the features of your device. Meanwhile, kindly confirm what is make and model of your device for us to provide specific
    instructions in recording your phone calls. For now, we suggest checking this link

Record a phone call
    for steps on how you can record calls on your Windows 10 Mobile.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, May 25, 2023
  4. How to record mobile screen on PC via Phone Link in Windows 11

screen recorder

Hi,

To resolve your concern about screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Click on the Windows logo found at the lower left hand corner of your desktop.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • On the left hand side, click on Storage.
    • Click on This PC.
    • Scroll down, and click on Temporary files.
    • Click on Delete temporary files.
    • Restart your computer, and then try screen recorder again.

Regarding the Windows shortcut for your screen recorder, follow the steps below:

• Open your Xbox application.
    • On the left hand side, click on the Settings icon.
    • Click on the Game DVR tab.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.

Let us know how it goes.

Ruizell Rey, May 25, 2023
Thema:

How to record mobile screen on PC via Phone Link in Windows 11

1. How to record mobile screen on PC via Phone Link in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - record mobile screen

2. Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?: I am trial useing PHONE LINK on window10 connected with my Samsung mobile.From this Q&A : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-connection-via-usb/813a3633-7a56-48b5-8b8f-28cf426a870d Will microsoft have any plan to develop Phone link App connected...
  3. Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will microsoft develop Phone link App connected to mobile via USB cable?: I am trial useing PHONE LINK on window10 connected with my Samsung mobile.From this Q&A : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-phone-connection-via-usb/813a3633-7a56-48b5-8b8f-28cf426a870d Will microsoft have any plan to develop Phone link App connected...
  4. Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?: Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-windows-phone-link-be-used-to-record-a-phone/b626fa4b-a149-4c93-a0e5-8005f05f8c71
  5. Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?

Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation?: Can Windows Phone Link be used to record a phone conversation? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-windows-phone-link-be-used-to-record-a-phone/b626fa4b-a149-4c93-a0e5-8005f05f8c71
  6. How can I watch streaming video on my Windows 11 PC via Phone Link?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I watch streaming video on my Windows 11 PC via Phone Link?: Hello,I have my Samsung Galaxy S20 connected to my Windows 11 laptop via the Phone Link App. When I access the phone screen in the Phone Link App and open Netflix, the video does not play in the Phone App window. I hear audio on the phone. Same with Prime Video. I want to...
  7. How can I watch streaming video on my Windows 11 PC via Phone Link?

How can I watch streaming video on my Windows 11 PC via Phone Link?: Hello,I have my Samsung Galaxy S20 connected to my Windows 11 laptop via the Phone Link App. When I access the phone screen in the Phone Link App and open Netflix, the video does not play in the Phone App window. I hear audio on the phone. Same with Prime Video. I want to...
  8. Impossible to connect my mobile phone to Windows 11 via FTP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible to connect my mobile phone to Windows 11 via FTP: Hello,After I have updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I cannot connect my phones to Windows 11 via FTP.In the phone, I use an app called Cx File Explorar. This app works fantastic always, however, with Windows 11 is absolutely impossible to connect.My cell phone is...
  9. Impossible to connect my mobile phone to Windows 11 via FTP

Impossible to connect my mobile phone to Windows 11 via FTP: Hello,After I have updated from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I cannot connect my phones to Windows 11 via FTP.In the phone, I use an app called Cx File Explorar. This app works fantastic always, however, with Windows 11 is absolutely impossible to connect.My cell phone is...
  10. Is there a way to record pc screen using phone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to record pc screen using phone?: While recording on pc i get huge lag is there a way to record pc screen while using phone cpu? submitted by /u/ImJustASimpleMan- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ev6q0k/is_there_a_way_to_record_pc_screen_using_phone/