Windows 10: how to record video with webcam? windows 10

Discus and support how to record video with webcam? windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, how do I record video with webcam on Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WildFlower66, Jan 12, 2019 at 12:12 PM.

1. how to record video with webcam? windows 10

Hi, how do I record video with webcam on Windows 10?

:)

2. webcam records audio but no video

First use of webcam - trying out the webcam Can record audio, but no video. Suggestions?

CoreyTremalgia, Jan 12, 2019 at 12:20 PM
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    webcam records audio but no video

Hi Corey,

The webcam's functionality may be affected by the settings of the application you're using. The webcam's settings and the application settings can collide. We'd like to ask a few questions to help us identify why there's no video output:

• What applications are you using with the webcam?
    • To avoid repetition, can you provide us all the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?
    • Are you getting any error messages or return codes when using the webcam?

In the meantime, you can check this link on how to get started in using your webcam.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

4. HerveOB Win User

how to record video with webcam? windows 10

Webcam video sound recording

Hi,

I have a dell Inspirion 15 700 series core i7 windows 10. I am trying to record a video introduction using the webcam app that came with the laptop and the video recoding is fine, but I cannot for the life of me record my voice. Please advise.

Thema:

how to record video with webcam? windows 10

1. how to record video with webcam? windows 10 - Similar Threads - record video webcam

2. Recording with a webcam with the monitor off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording with a webcam with the monitor off: How do I record a video through a webcam with the monitor off or with the camera app minimized? Every time I turn the monitor off or minimize the camera app, the video stops recording. (This is for clinical use - the clients are aware they are being recorded and have signed a...
  3. Xbox App PC recording no video?

Xbox App PC recording no video?: Every time I use the Xbox App to try and record a clip in-game it never shows the video, it just plays the audio. Like it will show a screenshot of the beginning of when I recorded but there's never actually any video playing. I have background game recording turned on, it...
  4. How to control webcam

How to control webcam: can i zoom in my webcam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-control-webcam/31cdbe6d-e250-411d-b692-399ec98415a8
  5. Recording myself on video

Recording myself on video: How do I record myself performing a song on Windows 10? I want to play and sing some original music and capture it on video but don't know how to do that in Windows 10....
  6. Logitech c920 webcam video is offset to the right in Windows 10 CU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech c920 webcam video is offset to the right in Windows 10 CU: Hi all Since I updated my computer and reinstalled windows 10 Creators update, my Logitech c920 web cam is showing the video offset to the right both in the camera app and in skype. When I load the webcam software it shows it correctly however. I thought it might be a...
  7. Recording video with game bar

Recording video with game bar: I have always recorded videos using 3rd party software, but yesterday, I recorded the Remembrance Sunday programme on BBC using the game bar recording mode. My stepson was marching in it and we saw him :-). I was really impressed with quality of recording, both sound and...
  8. Webcam video good/no audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam video good/no audio: Hi good people. I have a webcam problem. It is a Microsoft LifeCam - HD3000. I've never used it before today, had it a year. Records video just fine, however no audio whatsoever. Google searched the problem, updated drivers, enabled speakers. Did a trouble shoot. That's about...
  9. Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter

Screen Recorded video is blurry in ActivePresenter: I want to record my screen and create tutorials. I tried ActivePresenter but it is not working fine. Video becomes blurry when exported with highest settings. Following is screenshot of exported video [img] Following is screenshot of the same region using...
  10. How to record remote desktop connection as video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to record remote desktop connection as video: i have connected two pcs with wireless Lan and now want to record screen of pc1 one on the pc2 with audio teamviewer does this job well but issue is that it records in video format which can be played in teamviewer app only. to play in other players have to undergo hours of...