Windows 10: How to recover a deleted user profile ?

Discus and support How to recover a deleted user profile ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I accidentally deleted my main user account through the control panel but chose the "keep files" option. So my user folder is under C:\Users but i cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AnonymousCat12345, Oct 18, 2020.

1. How to recover a deleted user profile ?

I accidentally deleted my main user account through the control panel but chose the "keep files" option. So my user folder is under C:\Users but i cant find a way to revert all of them back to my previous state. If that is possible at all. I tried creating a new user and changed the registry values to point to the old user but it did not work. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

submitted by /u/AnonymousCat12345
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AnonymousCat12345, Oct 18, 2020

2. Recover deleted User Profile (Windows 7)

You have two options:

• Retrieve them from your external backup medium.
    • Use one of the many "undelete" tools that you will find with a Google search.

Frederik Long, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Recover deleted User Profile (Windows 7)

Hello,

We had 100mb remaining on the C drive. Decided to clean up by removing profiles that aren't used on the computer anymore.

So we went it to Computer>Properties>Advance system setting>User profiles

We've noticed a 34gb "Account Unknown" registered on the list and we have also our regular user profile (11gb). We deleted the 34gb to free up space. However, as soon as we deleted the Account Unknown, most of our files (applications and
    documents etc) were also taken out (DELETED). It seems that those files were removed as well. When we checked the User profiles again, our regular user profile was reduced to
    12mb.

Not exactly sure what happen there, we've tried rebooting the pc but we're unable to recover anything.

Anyone knows how to recover files, apps, documents from a deleted User profile?

Will appreciate your feedback. Thanks!

Franco LeoRamos, Oct 18, 2020
  4. How to recover a deleted user profile ?

How to recover files of deleted Windows 10 User Account?

As what I said, the account was deleted and was not able to backup the files stored in that account. The two options doesn't work in this case. But thanks anyway.

Davy Ann Jean Benitez, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

How to recover a deleted user profile ?

1. How to recover a deleted user profile ? - Similar Threads - recover deleted user

2. How to recover my user profile back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover my user profile back?: I was changing my user profile name and while I was in registry editor, I mistyped the name of the profile path of my SID to something that doesn’t exist and continued to delete the temporary account, now when I try to sign in it’s creating many temp users, how do I get my...
  3. How to recover my user profile back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover my user profile back?: I was changing my user profile name and while I was in registry editor, I mistyped the name of the profile path of my SID to something that doesn’t exist and continued to delete the temporary account, now when I try to sign in it’s creating many temp users, how do I get my...
  4. How to recover my user profile back?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to delete user profile in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete user profile in windows: How to delete the user profile from the bootup screen. using Flash drive how to Delete multiple profiles from computers, using Flash drive is there any option to delete through a USB drive?...
  6. Recover deleted Temporary profile.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover deleted Temporary profile.: Hey.I need help if someone is willing to help me. Yesterday my laptop opened up a temporary profile. And because I dont know alot about tech, I mistakenly moved my work into a temporary profile because I just thought I had a system reset. Today, it has gone back to its usual...
  7. Recover deleted Temporary profile.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover deleted Temporary profile.: Hey.I need help if someone is willing to help me. Yesterday my laptop opened up a temporary profile. And because I dont know alot about tech, I mistakenly moved my work into a temporary profile because I just thought I had a system reset. Today, it has gone back to its usual...
  8. Recover deleted Chrome-profile

Recover deleted Chrome-profile: Hi,we hade some pop-up viruses from Chrome, and saw that a Chrome-profile with an email address was logged in and synced and thought that caused the issue.We went in to administer profiles, and deleted the synced profile which had an e-mail assigned to it. Now we want to...
  9. How to recover deleted User account profile in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to recover deleted User account profile in Windows 10: [ATTACH]In Windows 10, a user profile is an account you use to sign in […] This article How to recover deleted User account profile in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. How to Delete a User Profile

How to Delete a User Profile: I know nothing about softwares and how they work., let alone this whole OneDrive thing. I have a new notebook and I copied some files from an external hard drive. I didn't realise that it was saving everything to OneDrive. I got a message to say that my OneDrive had run out...