Windows 10: How to recover data after firmware updates ?

Discus and support How to recover data after firmware updates ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today I opened my laptop and installed some windows updates along with optional updates which included some software component updates and firmware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shivam Sharma4, Jan 26, 2023.

1. How to recover data after firmware updates ?

Today I opened my laptop and installed some windows updates along with optional updates which included some software component updates and firmware update 15.43.0.0 by HP and after that, I just restarted my hp laptop. It started showing that it is updating the BIOS and then it started showing that system is booting, and then my laptop tried to open 3-4 times on its own. Then I clicked the power button to stop the endless cycle, it opened but all the data till present was lost.It recovered that data which was with me around 6 months to 1 year back. Even windows sync and one drive are not rec

:)

Shivam Sharma4, Jan 26, 2023

2. PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jan 26, 2023
  3. Bo$$ Win User
    Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

4. btarunr Win User

How to recover data after firmware updates ?

Crucial Releases "000F" Firmware Update for M4 SSD, Enhances Power-Loss Protection

Crucial is known for issuing firmware updates for its M4 series SSDs that bring significant improvements, be it the 0009 update that introduced performance improvements by as much as 20%, or the 0309 update that fixed a lot of BSOD instability issues. Introduced on Wednesday, the newest firmware update, "000F", introduces the following changes:
    • Improved compatibility with certain SAS expanders and peripheral RAID cards.
    • Improved throughput stability under extremely heavy workloads.
    • Improved data protection in the event of unexpected, asynchronous power loss.
    With higher performance, improved OS-level stability, and now with higher throughput stability and improved data protection in the event of power loss, Crucial M4 is closer to being the perfect consumer SSD.

DOWNLOAD: Crucial M4 000F Firmware Update Windows 7 Updater Utility, Manual Boot File, Instructions

btarunr, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

How to recover data after firmware updates ?

1. How to recover data after firmware updates ? - Similar Threads - recover data firmware

2. How to recover data after reinstall the windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover data after reinstall the windows: I reinstalled my windows today so stupid! and lost all my data. The weird thing is that after I installed the windows, the data was still in the windows.old folder. But all data and files in the folder was gone on the second day I didn't restart it before I made a copy. Does...
  3. How to recover data after reinstall the windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover data after reinstall the windows: I reinstalled my windows today so stupid! and lost all my data. The weird thing is that after I installed the windows, the data was still in the windows.old folder. But all data and files in the folder was gone on the second day I didn't restart it before I made a copy. Does...
  4. How to recover data after reinstall the windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to recover data after firmware updates ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover data after firmware updates ?: Today I opened my laptop and installed some windows updates along with optional updates which included some software component updates and firmware update 15.43.0.0 by HP and after that, I just restarted my hp laptop. It started showing that it is updating the BIOS and then...
  6. Recover Data after reinstalling Windows.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover Data after reinstalling Windows.: Recently , to upgrade my windows 10 build to latest build , I downloaded iso file and booted to sandisk. I try to install it on my SSD which have the previous windows installed. So I formated and when I try install on it, GPT partition style error occures.Then using cmd...
  7. Recover lost data after mishandling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recover lost data after mishandling: Hi everyone I'm looking for a free tool to retrieve data I lost after mishandling from my little cousin. He totally removed the only user installed (reset to factory value or maybe he formatted the disk I'm not sure) can anyone help please? submitted by /u/kheirus [link]...
  8. Data Lost! How to recover?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Lost! How to recover?: I have recently upgrade my Windows 10 to 18309 pre build my photos of one folder have been lost not opening But all files are there! Only not opening Video shoing this error 0x80004005 and photos shhows"we are unable to open this file! Space is also full but only files are...
  9. how to recover data after reformatting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to recover data after reformatting: good day I just wanted to ask how will I find my data. I reset my laptop (Windows 10), then I clicked don't delete my files, so the apps would be deleted. and now, how can I recover my apps like Microsoft Office Suite? I'm waiting for your reply. thank you...
  10. Recover Data After Ubuntu Use

in Windows 10 Support
    Recover Data After Ubuntu Use: Hello guys, its all abou my server PC, i have total 2HDD, and they were used on Ubuntu Server, i have switched to windows, i want my data back, what to do ? sorry for my Bad English *Sad *Huh 56841