Windows 10: how to recover data from bitlocker encrypted drive without the key?

Discus and support how to recover data from bitlocker encrypted drive without the key? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi. how to recover data from bitlocker encrypted drive without the key? Is there any chance so far!! Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ن٢يف, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ن٢يف Win User

how to recover data from bitlocker encrypted drive without the key?

Hi. how to recover data from bitlocker encrypted drive without the key?

Is there any chance so far!!

Thanks

:)

ن٢يف, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Bill Smithers, Jul 9, 2019
  3. BitLocker Encrypted Hard Drive to MAC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform below mentioned steps to disable BitLocker.

To disable BitLocker I would suggest you try the following steps and see if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.

• Change View by from Category
      to Large Icons/Small Icons.

• Click on BitLocker Drive Encryption and click on
      Turn BitLocker Off.

• Follow on screen instructions. Click on Decrypt the Drive
      when the message appears.
    I would suggest you click on the link below and refer the following article.

Scenario 12: Turning Off BitLocker Drive Encryption (Windows 7)

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee424315(v=ws.10).aspx

(You can refer the steps in the above link as they are applicable for Windows 10 as well)

Check if it helps.

I hope the information helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 9, 2019
  4. how to recover data from bitlocker encrypted drive without the key?

Bitlocker Key

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern. It is good that you know the Bitlocker key to properly get into the computer. To help you turn off the Bitlocker key, you can follow the steps below:

Please make sure you are signed as the Administrator of the computer.

To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.

• A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption. Click
      Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

To turn off BitLocker Drive Encryption

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security
      , and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.

• Find the drive on which you want BitLocker Drive Encryption turned off, and click
      Turn Off BitLocker.

• A message is displayed, informing you that the drive will be decrypted and that decryption may take some time. Click
      Decrypt the drive to continue and turn off BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know if this resolves your concern.

Lemuel Cie, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

how to recover data from bitlocker encrypted drive without the key?

1. how to recover data from bitlocker encrypted drive without the key? - Similar Threads - recover data bitlocker

2. Unable to recover the data from BitLocker encrypted drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to recover the data from BitLocker encrypted drives: Dear Community,I've used disk partitions over my pre loaded home edition window. By default i've received one C drive but after disk partition now it was three drives. Today i've reinstall the window but now big issue occur, I can access only one C drive other two devices...
  3. Unable to recover the data from BitLocker encrypted drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to recover the data from BitLocker encrypted drives: Dear Community,I've used disk partitions over my pre loaded home edition window. By default i've received one C drive but after disk partition now it was three drives. Today i've reinstall the window but now big issue occur, I can access only one C drive other two devices...
  4. How to recover data from BitLocked Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover data from BitLocked Drive: Hi, My computer has automatically locked itself with Bitlocker. I did not activate the BitLocker and my data is all in there. I can see the Recovery Key ID on the blue screen but I don't have the key. How can I log in to my computer and where can I find the key? I have tried...
  5. How to recover data from BitLocked Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover data from BitLocked Drive: Hi, My computer has automatically locked itself with Bitlocker. I did not activate the BitLocker and my data is all in there. I can see the Recovery Key ID on the blue screen but I don't have the key. How can I log in to my computer and where can I find the key? I have tried...
  6. How to recover data from BitLocked Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to recover data from a BitLocker Encrypted External HD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover data from a BitLocker Encrypted External HD?: I was encrypting my external HDD using Bitlocker. At about 50%, the cable got unplugged. When I connected the HDD again, it says the drive is locked. When I enter the password, it does not accept. When I use the recovery key, it does not accept it as well. Bitlocker has...
  8. How to recover data from bitlocker encrypted NVMe SSD with the recovery key

How to recover data from bitlocker encrypted NVMe SSD with the recovery key: HI I have a crashed machine with bitlocker encrypted NVMe SSD drive and I also have the recovery key. is there a method to recover data from it without taking out the drive from the machine?...
  9. recovering data from bitlocker encrypted drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    recovering data from bitlocker encrypted drive?: submitted by /u/Hamm103 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjra4n/recovering_data_from_bitlocker_encrypted_drive/
  10. How to recover data from Bitlocker encrypted drive without key/password?

How to recover data from Bitlocker encrypted drive without key/password?: I own a Dell laptop with a Windows 10 OS. I have been using it for 3 years, and have done a clean install of windows 10 several times before. My laptop has two disk partitions C drive and D drivE and both were working fine before reinstalling windows. But recently, I made a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recover files from bitlocker protected drive without recovery key