Windows 10: How to recover data from non-overwritten blocks and sectors?

Discus and support How to recover data from non-overwritten blocks and sectors? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I beg you help me to save my life. If I can't recover I DEFINITELY LOSE MY JOB. I have a notebook with 250GB SSD. It had 2 main GPT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Need, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Need Win User

How to recover data from non-overwritten blocks and sectors?

Hi

Guys, I beg you help me to save my life. If I can't recover I DEFINITELY LOSE MY JOB.

I have a notebook with 250GB SSD. It had 2 main GPT partition; Local Disk C and Local Disk D. First one size was 100GB for Windows 10 and the next one was 140GB for storing some data.

What happened : My Local Disk C was full of important data and had just 5GB of free space. So because of some reasons I decided to reinstall a clean Windows 10 and so I moved all sensitive data from C to D. But I forgot to do that with an important folder and so it remained at C without I noticed.

Then, I started to install windows from USB installer and when I asked me to choose the target partition I deleted partition Recovery , Local Disk C , MSR. i.e I just kept Local Drive D. So I made a new drive using the provided unallocated space and installed Windows on it.

Windows has been installed and now I'm using some recovery softwares and they only show me current data and folders of NEW windows that are completely useless, not previous state that contains that important data.

• Guys Do you agree with me that 80% of Drive C is NOT overwritten? New Windows has used only 20GB of Drive C and tell me why I can't recover data from rest intact sectors of Drive C?

Again ask all of dear Moderators and VIP members deal with my thread as an urgent state and help me to recover my files. *cry

:)

2. Get account data off of old win 10 hard drive that forced upgrade bricked

You can consider the following for recovering data from the non-booting disk:

How
    to recover data from a non booting hard disk

Andre Da Costa, Jul 11, 2017
  3. Nokia 5500Sport

You will have lost any of the phone data that was overwritten with the backup data and will be unable to recover it

foxmeister---01, Jul 11, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

Since you Deleted Partition C: and then Windows created a new C: partition and install Windows on it, you most likely have overwritten the data on the previously deleted partition. If you just left the space Unallocated you would have had a good chance of recovering the data, but since you also overwritten it, it will be near impossible to recover anything off of that partition.
    You can try the FreeTestDisk Program, I have had the best luck with GetDataBack, but I don't think you will be very lucky.

spunk, Jul 11, 2017
Thema:

1. How to recover data from non-overwritten blocks and sectors? - Similar Threads - recover data non

2. How to recover overwritten files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover overwritten files: Hello, I lost an important file after a system failure. Word and all Office programs were closed after putting Asus ZenBook to sleep.I had File A the important one; I saved a "recovered File B" with File A´s name.Thank you...
  3. How to recover overwritten files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover overwritten files: Hello, I lost an important file after a system failure. Word and all Office programs were closed after putting Asus ZenBook to sleep.I had File A the important one; I saved a "recovered File B" with File A´s name.Thank you...
  4. How to recover overwritten word document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover overwritten word document: How to recover overwritten word document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-overwritten-word-document/e886ffe2-d023-4755-a4e6-6279d60b4614
  5. How to recover overwritten word document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover overwritten word document: How to recover overwritten word document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-overwritten-word-document/e886ffe2-d023-4755-a4e6-6279d60b4614
  6. How to recover overwritten word document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to recover overwritten files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover overwritten files?: 54hrs of game progress was overwritten by the steam cloud last night. Everywhere I look they say "restore previous version" but when I try to do so the files claim there are no previous versions to restore - even though that is clearly not the case. I need to know if there is...
  8. How to recover an overwritten text document

in Windows 10 Support
    How to recover an overwritten text document: I was updating my desktop folder where I kept an important text document file and I accidently over wrote it with an older file which was not updating and was from 2016. I had a lot of important text from the past 4 years in the text document file. Is there any way I can...
  9. Recovering data from a hard drive with too many bad sectors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recovering data from a hard drive with too many bad sectors: I have a 250 GB hdd that I used as secondary storage on my PC. Since a few days ago the drive doesn't show up at all, or when it does it will take a very long time to just load one of the partitions (it has four) and basically none the data can be accessed. After talking to a...
  10. Overwritten data recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Overwritten data recovery: what happens when i delete a file before encryption. Can someone easily get my data If I use double factory data reset along with putting some random videos just for overwriting, can someone get my data by recovery tools ? #NEED_HELP !!...