Windows 10: How to recover deleted Admin account lost accidentally while setup of new system

Discus and support How to recover deleted Admin account lost accidentally while setup of new system in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I thought I had previously posted this issue, but perhaps not. Trying again. While setting up/configuring Win10 on new Lenovo desktop PC, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MikePilgrim, May 24, 2019.

1. How to recover deleted Admin account lost accidentally while setup of new system

I thought I had previously posted this issue, but perhaps not. Trying again.

While setting up/configuring Win10 on new Lenovo desktop PC, I accidentally disabled/deleted my Administrator account. Now I can open only a few user files and cannot make system changes which ask for Admin Authority. I see two Reset options available, one which leaves user files installed, the other which removes user files along with all user accounts. I was hoping I would not have to reinstall my user files, but from what I read, the first option apparently does not reset the User Accounts. So, unless someone can point me in a different (simplified) direction, it appears I must do the full reset in order to reset the user accounts and enable setting up my user accounts correctly before I embark again on installing all required apps and all my user files (which thank goodness, are contained on an external backed up disc)……

If anyone can suggest a straight forward process to simply enable my lost Admin account, that would really make my day. Please let me hear from you.

Regards,

Mike P.

Boca Raton, Fl

PS.. I've been all over the web on this topic where I have uncovered many "try this" suggestions", but I'm a self-professed PC user with not so confident skills when it takes me into the bowels of my PC...… toying around with Command Prompts and flipping bits in my systems registry are not my cup of tea.

:)

MikePilgrim, May 24, 2019

2. Accidentally deleted admin account

I need help. I accidentally deleted the admin account. Thats the only account in my computer. And when i try to add an account it wouldnt let me so i tried to restart the pc. When i restart i cant enter anymore. Its asking me to login. But my password
    is not accepted anymore. I dont know maybe because that account is the one i accidentally deleted. What to do now?

MaricrisBenico, May 24, 2019
  3. LindaTomy Win User
    Recovering a deleted admin account without a recovery point

I deleted an admin account on my laptop and lost a number of files which i wish to recover. Sadly, i hadnt created a recovery point.

Please help me recover those deleted files at least

LindaTomy, May 24, 2019
  4. skbbb Win User

How to recover deleted Admin account lost accidentally while setup of new system

accidentally deleted/lost data from SD Card using on Lumia 830

Accidentally deleted/lost all the data (Pictures, videos, important documents and books). Using Lumia 830 Windows 10 upgraded. Once accidentally removes the sd card all the data was lost only empty sd card.

google lot but can't find the recovery software for this. Kindly guide me step by step how to recover the data. Thanks.

skbbb, May 24, 2019
Thema:

How to recover deleted Admin account lost accidentally while setup of new system

1. How to recover deleted Admin account lost accidentally while setup of new system - Similar Threads - recover deleted Admin

2. accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?: So, I made a mistake and mistakenly deleted one of my accounts, which resulted in the loss of some crucial files. Is there any chance I can recover those files? I'm looking for help on this, and I'm open to any suggestions, otherwise I'll have to go on and produce a known...
  3. accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accidentally deleted account. how to recover files ?: So, I made a mistake and mistakenly deleted one of my accounts, which resulted in the loss of some crucial files. Is there any chance I can recover those files? I'm looking for help on this, and I'm open to any suggestions, otherwise I'll have to go on and produce a known...
  4. Accidentally deleted the only admin & no access to the system admin PW that mysteriously...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Accidentally deleted the only admin & no access to the system admin PW that mysteriously...: Long story, short... I enabled the system admin and assigned it a PW and then I'm not really sure what happened, but I think I was messing around with the permissions for a basic user account and whatever I did deleted the only admin account profile and seemingly changed the...
  5. How to recover accidentally deleted Admin user account in Windows 10?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to recover accidentally deleted Admin user account in Windows 10?: Help! I think I'm in big trouble. I was trying to tweak my Windows 10 so that it won't ask me for password or passcode. So I did some research online (google) and learned that the "Windows + R" key with "netplwiz" command (and uncheck the "users must enter a user name and...
  6. How to recover accidentally deleted Admin user account in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to recover accidentally deleted Admin user account in Windows 10?: Help! I think I'm in big trouble. I was trying to tweak my Windows 10 so that it won't ask me for password or passcode. So I did some research online (google) and learned that the "Windows + R" key with "netplwiz" command (and uncheck the "users must enter a user name and...
  7. Deleted Admin account. Want to recover it.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted Admin account. Want to recover it.: My first admin account after building my computer was a school account that was not a microsoft account or a local account. I used a PIN to unlock the computer. I decided to change the PC from using a school account to a local account. I then created a new local account and...
  8. Recovering admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recovering admin account: The account on my PC does not have admin privileges and I want to be able to down load and install things but I can't. Does anyone have preferably multiple methods to get the admin account on this PC back?...
  9. how to recover device that was accidentally deleted from account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to recover device that was accidentally deleted from account: so i accidentally deleted my main computer from my account, and after a hardware change, i was asked to reactivate windows. i tried to use my Microsoft account but then i was unable to reactivate since device was accidentally deleted. is there any way i can recover my device...
  10. Recovering a accidentally deleted monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering a accidentally deleted monitor: Hi, I have accidentally deleted my secondary monitor from my windows 10 PC, I deleted it using the device manager and right clicking on the device, then uninstalling it. Is there any way I can restore this monitor without resetting my PC. Thank you...