Windows 10: How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11

Discus and support How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have changed my administrator account into guest account by mistake, and now there isn't any administor account in my computer, so I can not download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by baibai11031, Jul 1, 2022.

1. How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11

I have changed my administrator account into guest account by mistake, and now there isn't any administor account in my computer, so I can not download any app or open some software, how can I recover my administrator account?appendix: I can not enable the Built-in Administrator because opening the system32\config folder needs admistrator account.thanks

:)

baibai11031, Jul 1, 2022
  2. iamollie Win User

Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, Jul 1, 2022
  3. Deleting an administrator account

Hi Imat,

Kindly follow the steps below to resolve this concern:

Step 1: Remove pin from your administrator account. Here's how:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click on Remove.
    • Tap Remove to confirm.
    • Type in your administrator password to verify.
    • Hit OK.

Step 2: Make your local account as an administrator account by following the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Family & other people.
    • Select Change account type.
    • Under Account type, select Administrator.
    • Hit OK.
    • Restart your computer and sign in with your administrator account.

Step 3: Remove the old administrator account. Please follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Family & other people.
    • Click on the admin account you want to remove and hit Remove button.
    • When you see a confirmation dialog, select Delete account and data.

Hope this information helps. In case you need further assistance, kindly reply to us.

Charianne Per, Jul 1, 2022
  4. Zakin Win User

How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11 :(

Zakin, Jul 1, 2022
Thema:

How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11

1. How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Recover Deleted Administrator

2. How do i delete an administrator account in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i delete an administrator account in windows 11?: I've tried a few things but none seem to be working anyone know how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-an-administrator-account-in/bc156c02-e5cd-44e2-a481-d3a2560b37db
  3. How can I delete an administrator account in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete an administrator account in Windows 11?: I purchased a new Windows 11 laptop a couple of weeks ago. For some strange reason, I have two Administrator profiles. I can use one profile to log in, but I am not able to set up a password and log in to the other Administrator account. I'm also not able to set up a login...
  4. How can I delete an administrator account in Windows 11?

How can I delete an administrator account in Windows 11?: I purchased a new Windows 11 laptop a couple of weeks ago. For some strange reason, I have two Administrator profiles. I can use one profile to log in, but I am not able to set up a password and log in to the other Administrator account. I'm also not able to set up a login...
  5. How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11

How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11: I have changed my administrator account into guest account by mistake, and now there isn't any administor account in my computer, so I can not download any app or open some software, how can I recover my administrator account?appendix: I can not enable the Built-in...
  6. How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11: Hi there,I accidentally deleted my administrator user account, and unfortunately, I don't have another administrator account, so I'm currently using my local account. How can I recover my administrator account or create a new administrator account? I attempted it before and...
  7. How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11

How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 11: Hi there,I accidentally deleted my administrator user account, and unfortunately, I don't have another administrator account, so I'm currently using my local account. How can I recover my administrator account or create a new administrator account? I attempted it before and...
  8. recover deleted administrator account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    recover deleted administrator account: Hi, I had two administrator account on my windows 10. but I accidentally deleted my first admin account how i can get it back or at least get my data back?...
  9. How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to Recover Deleted Administrator Account in Windows 10: Hi There, I have accidentally deleted my administrator user account. But fortunately, I have another administrator account and before deletion of my first administrator account, i thank God selected an option of save files. Now I can see my previous user profile in c...
  10. Recovering Administrator Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recovering Administrator Account: Hello, I recently began noticing that my laptop a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series (running windows 10) started to slow down quite a bit ie. It would take forever to open programs, connect to the internet, and struggled to do almost any simple task. It was very frustrating. I...