Windows 10: how to recover deleted data in pen drive

Discus and support how to recover deleted data in pen drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was just assigned by my boss to cover a meeting and acted as secretariat. I did all the editing and noted the inputs from every member of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by coffee947, Oct 10, 2018.

1. coffee947 Win User

how to recover deleted data in pen drive

I was just assigned by my boss to cover a meeting and acted as secretariat. I did all the editing and noted the inputs from every member of the committee. When I went back to the office and did other tasks assigned to me, moved and/or deleted files to free up my pen drive. After few days, I checked the document I saved re meeting to finalized and submit to my boss but for my surprise the file was gone. I have a deadline to catch, anyone can help?

:)

coffee947, Oct 10, 2018
  2. michael Win User

Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, Oct 10, 2018
  3. recover deleted data???

hey i need a shareware or free ware program to recover deleted data. i have downloaded a few but they require a serial or key to save the recovered data. i am working on a friends computer that they use for thier buisness and some how they have deleted all of thier quicken files. and the computer has crashed witha "load needed dlls for kernel" error. i think i have found a way to recover from the dll for kernel error with out an inplace upgrade but i still need to recover the data. and i cant use any torrent software due to our VOIP router. anyone know of any good software?>???? much appreciated *Big Grin how to recover deleted data in pen drive :D *Toast :toast:

acousticlemur, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Bo$$ Win User

Can data be recovered from a Formatted SD Flash Card?

read, he has lost his flash card with sensitive info on it

Thema:

1. how to recover deleted data in pen drive - Similar Threads - recover deleted data

2. How to recover data from USB DRIVE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover data from USB DRIVE: hi i was transfering photos from my phone to my usb drive and it all of a sudden disconnected and started asking to format it, i plugged into my pc to see if i could save the data but its asking me to format it? Why do i have to do that all i did was transfer photos to it...
  3. How to recover data from USB DRIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover data from USB DRIVE: hi i was transfering photos from my phone to my usb drive and it all of a sudden disconnected and started asking to format it, i plugged into my pc to see if i could save the data but its asking me to format it? Why do i have to do that all i did was transfer photos to it...
  4. How to recover data from USB DRIVE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. recover deleted data in Drive C

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover deleted data in Drive C: Hello Team,We were resetting Outlook, but missed taking backup of .ost data file.Is there a tool within Windows or any help from Windows that can recover the lost file.Thanks & Regards....
  6. recover deleted data in Drive C

recover deleted data in Drive C: Hello Team,We were resetting Outlook, but missed taking backup of .ost data file.Is there a tool within Windows or any help from Windows that can recover the lost file.Thanks & Regards....
  7. How to recover data from BitLocked Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover data from BitLocked Drive: Hi, My computer has automatically locked itself with Bitlocker. I did not activate the BitLocker and my data is all in there. I can see the Recovery Key ID on the blue screen but I don't have the key. How can I log in to my computer and where can I find the key? I have tried...
  8. How to recover data from BitLocked Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover data from BitLocked Drive: Hi, My computer has automatically locked itself with Bitlocker. I did not activate the BitLocker and my data is all in there. I can see the Recovery Key ID on the blue screen but I don't have the key. How can I log in to my computer and where can I find the key? I have tried...
  9. How to recover data from BitLocked Drive

10. How to recover a deleted user and its data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover a deleted user and its data: I accidently deleted a user in my laptop which had most of my data, now when I open the users folder I still see the old user and it asks for administrator permission but it doesn't open, how do I recover all the data stored in that user?...