Windows 10: How to recover deleted documents folder?

Discus and support How to recover deleted documents folder? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The other day my laptop had frozen and once it was loading back up, it seemed to be doing an update. Once it was back on, all my settings had seemed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mysterri, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Mysterri Win User

How to recover deleted documents folder?

The other day my laptop had frozen and once it was loading back up, it seemed to be doing an update. Once it was back on, all my settings had seemed to revert back to how they were when i first got this laptop and all my documents had been moved into users so I dragged one of the folders I needed the most back to where it was before it happened so it was easily accessible.

The day after, my laptop froze again except this time it didn’t do another update upon startup but that folder I had dragged has now disappeared and is not where I found it previously.

All my other documents are still there apart from the one I dragged out and I’m beginning to run out of ideas of where to look to try and find this and not sure what else to try.

:)

Mysterri, Jun 16, 2020

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused How to recover deleted documents folder? :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well How to recover deleted documents folder? :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Is it ok to delete all the files/documents in temporary folder(Temp)?

Is it ok to delete all the files/documents in temporary folder(Temp)?

or do i need it?

computer45, Jun 16, 2020
  4. JERRYHAP Win User

Recover 'Unsaved' Document Folder

How can I navigate to my Recover Unsaved Documents folder in Word 2007. I closed my document last night before saving as I see that there is a folder that I save too every 10 minutes but can't navigate to it. THERE clearly IS a method and is available
    for Word 2010, but how can I navigate if I still have 2007. When I foolow the steps listed on Support/Microsoft - the folder it navigates to is the Start Up Folder?

HELP. I'm assuming it's a lost cause, but maybe there's a glimmer of hope somehow, somewhere?

JERRYHAP, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

1. How to recover deleted documents folder? - Similar Threads - recover deleted documents

2. How to recover permanently deleted folders and files from locally store Document folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover permanently deleted folders and files from locally store Document folder: I accidentally deleted important onedrive folders locally in laptop. Those folders store in local DOCUMENT folder in Onedrive, which not sync with cloud onedrive. It totally disappear after attempts recover. What can I do now to recover those folders and files. Those folders...
  3. How to recover permanently deleted folders and files from locally store Document folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover permanently deleted folders and files from locally store Document folder: I accidentally deleted important onedrive folders locally in laptop. Those folders store in local DOCUMENT folder in Onedrive, which not sync with cloud onedrive. It totally disappear after attempts recover. What can I do now to recover those folders and files. Those folders...
  4. Accidentally permanent deleted documents folder from quick start , how to recover it ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally permanent deleted documents folder from quick start , how to recover it ??: Default folder of Documents in quick start menu is deleted permanently how to recover it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-permanent-deleted-documents-folder/fbd326ae-5a2e-4b1e-8d6c-e0e95453dfe6
  5. Accidentally permanent deleted documents folder from quick start , how to recover it ??

Accidentally permanent deleted documents folder from quick start , how to recover it ??: Default folder of Documents in quick start menu is deleted permanently how to recover it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-permanent-deleted-documents-folder/fbd326ae-5a2e-4b1e-8d6c-e0e95453dfe6
  6. Recover lost folders and documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover lost folders and documents: My son upgrade my laptop from Windows 8.1 I think this was the previous version to Windows 10 and did not save any of my documents and file folders. Is there a way to recover these documents and personal folders?...
  7. Recover lost folders and documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover lost folders and documents: My son upgrade my laptop from Windows 8.1 I think this was the previous version to Windows 10 and did not save any of my documents and file folders. Is there a way to recover these documents and personal folders?...
  8. Recover lost folders and documents

9. How to recover a deleted folder?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover a deleted folder?: How do I recover a deleted folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-a-deleted-folder/e23e177c-a6d2-47f3-8baa-3a0decbc8bba
  10. recover deleted folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recover deleted folder: recover deleted folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-folder/0143e0d2-3163-43ee-802f-2731c201c236"