Windows 10: How to *RECOVER* DELETED files from hard-drive

Discus and support How to *RECOVER* DELETED files from hard-drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, Accidentally ran the following command prompt, the purge switch seems removed all my files a level up on folder, robocopy D:\X-folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chrrrymx, Apr 13, 2019.

1. chrrrymx Win User

How to *RECOVER* DELETED files from hard-drive

Hi all,

Accidentally ran the following command prompt, the purge switch seems removed all my files a level up on folder,

robocopy D:\X-folder G:\Y-folder\ /s /purge /xj /np /tee /r:0 /w:0 /mt:32 /xf desktop.ini /log:logbkup_x240_downloads.txt

Any suggestion for recovery please? URGENT! Thanks very much in advance!!

:)

chrrrymx, Apr 13, 2019
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Apr 13, 2019
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Apr 13, 2019
  4. MatTheCat Win User

How do you recover a deleted partition on a hard drive?

I was putting together my mothers new PC (mainly my old components) and decided that her hardrives were a mess and that I was going to merge the partitions.

On one the drives, I deleted and formatted partition B, and tried to merge it with partition A, simply by extending partition A to encompass the remaining capacity on the physical drive. Much to my horror however, the end result was that the whole of the physical drive was rendered into 500GB of 'Unallocated Space'.

There was lots of very important files on that hard-drive and losing them would be totally out of the question.

Does anyone know how to go about recovering a deleted partition?

MatTheCat, Apr 13, 2019
Thema:

1. How to *RECOVER* DELETED files from hard-drive - Similar Threads - *RECOVER* DELETED files

2. How to recover my files on old hard drive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover my files on old hard drive?: I installed a new SSd drive but left the original one in to use also. The original one has Windows 7. I installed Windows 10 on the SSD drive and had selected new install and the correct drive. After installing I can't get any of my files off the second drive. It seems like...
  3. How to recover my files on old hard drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover my files on old hard drive?: I installed a new SSd drive but left the original one in to use also. The original one has Windows 7. I installed Windows 10 on the SSD drive and had selected new install and the correct drive. After installing I can't get any of my files off the second drive. It seems like...
  4. How to recover one drive deleted files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover one drive deleted files?: I had no ideea that MY DESKTOP was on One drive, since I think is a really dumb ideea to have that as default wthout a specific consent/confirmation and when I saw some of my files in the "One Drive" folder I deleted them, since I did not want them on "cloud", just on my...
  5. How to recover one drive deleted files?

How to recover one drive deleted files?: I had no ideea that MY DESKTOP was on One drive, since I think is a really dumb ideea to have that as default wthout a specific consent/confirmation and when I saw some of my files in the "One Drive" folder I deleted them, since I did not want them on "cloud", just on my...
  6. how to recover deleted files from one drive in the recycle bin?

how to recover deleted files from one drive in the recycle bin?: I am trying to recover information from the recycle bin on one drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-deleted-files-from-one-drive-in-the/797a3b95-9a5f-4b35-811c-bfc315d9e1ec
  7. How do I recover a deleted Hard drive?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I recover a deleted Hard drive?: So about a year ago, I thought it was a good idea to delete my 1TB Internal HDD because i already had a 1TB SSD Drive, the reason i did this was because i wanted my computer to be more silent and I thought the hard drive was the problem. I also later went on to plug the HDD...
  8. How to remove deleted files from hard drive capacity

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to remove deleted files from hard drive capacity: Hi. New to forum. Not sure if question has been answered, but ... I bought a new Windows 10 computer a few months ago, and was so pleased to see my 500 GB SSD drive with so much free space. I wanted to keep it that way, so whenever I downloaded a program or file and...
  9. deleting files from external hard drive

deleting files from external hard drive: trying to delete and getting error code 0*80070570, what does it mean https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-files-from-external-hard-drive/8390b5f9-4abf-4ff3-aa8d-29caf58d76e1"
  10. Recovering files from a backup on an external hard drive

Recovering files from a backup on an external hard drive: Hi there. Since my desk top PC, running Windows 10, started misbehaving a couple of years ago I've been using a laptop for day to day work. I've given up on the old desktop and now want to recover various files - music, photos and Office documents from the 1TB WD Elements...