Windows 10: How to recover deleted files in Win10 with 2 ways?

Discus and support How to recover deleted files in Win10 with 2 ways? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 is a new system released in 2015 by the United States Microsoft Windows, the interface, the function has undergone a major overhaul. At... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by recoverydata, Aug 10, 2020.

1. How to recover deleted files in Win10 with 2 ways?

Windows 10 is a new system released in 2015 by the United States Microsoft Windows, the interface, the function has undergone a major overhaul. At present, more and more computers are using Win10 system, when using the computer, after accidentally deleted, win10 recover deleted files need to do? At this point, first stop writing new data to the appropriate disk to avoid a data overwrite.

The first way :

Then promptly find a data recovery software to perform file recovery. The specific steps to recover deleted files for Win10 are as follows.

I. Copy the download address to your computer's browser, and download the Lost Easy Data Recovery software, then install it on your computer.

Figure 1: Data recovery software website

2. Run the software, and then select the mis-deleted file recovery mode.

Figure 2: The main interface of the software

Third, select the disk partition where the lost file is located, and then click Next.

Figure 3: Select the disk

4. Select the data type and click the [Scan] button to enter the scanning process.

Figure 4: Select the type of file to scan

5. When the scan is complete, look for the file you need to recover, then double click the file to preview it, the preview will show that the file is normal and the content you need to recover means the file can be recovered for normal use.

Figure 5: Preview file content

Six, check these files that need to be recovered and previewed normally, click the Recovery button, select the recovery path, you can recover the file.

Figure 6: Recovery success

Above is the win10 recovery deleted files tutorial, very simple.

In general, the preview results are basically equivalent to the recovery results. If you don't support previewing files, there is no way to tell, but in terms of file size, as long as the file size remains the same, this kind of file can be considered as a 50/50 situation.

The second way

How to recover deleted files in Win10 with 2 ways? 2e63255b-cc53-4b49-b61e-d7b0d0982024?upload=true.png

How do I quickly recover deleted files on PC in Win10?

Step 1.Free download BPlan data recovery free download, and then Install Launch the Best PC Data Recovery software and then Click the Button "Full Scan , and click the "Next" button

Step 2. Select the location C D F drive or other external drive storage devices where you lost your data and click the "Scan" button. The software will start to scan your to find all of your lost files or data

Step 3. and then preview, you can click "Filter" or search the lost files after the scan, Click the "StartRecover" button to recover lost data.

:)

recoverydata, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Aug 10, 2020
  3. recover deleted data???

That was the word on the street (so to speak) all the way back to the DOS days.
    Files are never really erased by the OS. Most every OS just marks the Directory entry for the file, that it was deleted. In the olden days, the filename "Mark.txt" would look like "?ark.txt".

PCTools had an undelete command in it's file manager. All you had to do was provide the first letter for a deleted file and PCTools would recover the file for you.

But if someone had deleted files and then did a defrag, well it was 99% certain that any deleted file was overwritten and gone forever.
    Many logs are written to during bootup and can overwrite deleted file space, so the less activity performed on a drive after file deletion, the better the chance of recovering those files.

I too would like to know the name of that recovery program. I have one tucked away someplace but right now I don't even remember the name of it.*Confused How to recover deleted files in Win10 with 2 ways? :confused:

Cheers Mates!
    The Shadow*Cool How to recover deleted files in Win10 with 2 ways? :cool:

TheShadowFL, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Knoxx29 Win User

How to recover deleted files in Win10 with 2 ways?

Recover deleted files from recycle bin?

EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard.

I have deleted accidentally 2TB files, all recovered back.

Knoxx29, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

How to recover deleted files in Win10 with 2 ways?

1. How to recover deleted files in Win10 with 2 ways? - Similar Threads - recover deleted files

2. is there a way to recover permanently deleted files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to recover permanently deleted files?: I have accidently deleted some files which i wasn't meant to i went to go look in my recycle bin if it was there but i had emptied that as well, is there any way which i could get these files back as they are quite important for me....
  3. is there a way to recover permanently deleted files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to recover permanently deleted files?: I have accidently deleted some files which i wasn't meant to i went to go look in my recycle bin if it was there but i had emptied that as well, is there any way which i could get these files back as they are quite important for me....
  4. is there a way to recover permanently deleted files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?

Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?: Is there a way of recovering a deleted file? I deleted it about a month ago from my desktop, its a keystore file for my game that i really need. I was an idiot and deleted it and now that im trying to update my game it doesnt let me since im using a new one and i need the...
  6. Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?: Is there a way of recovering a deleted file? I deleted it about a month ago from my desktop, its a keystore file for my game that i really need. I was an idiot and deleted it and now that im trying to update my game it doesnt let me since im using a new one and i need the...
  7. Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to recover deleted files ??

How to recover deleted files ??: I am new to OneDrive, and deleted, permanently, very important files from the cloud and from my PC.Is there any means to recover them ???Any suggestions, please.Thanks a lot...
  9. How to recover a deleted file

How to recover a deleted file: I lost this file and some others when I changed to Windows365. I am a senior and cancelled it again because i found all the changes too much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-a-deleted-file/e40ee35a-9abe-4d62-a9ad-f83409d9e5ea
  10. How to recover deleted files?

How to recover deleted files?: Hello everyone, Actually I run disk cleanup for c drive and accidentally I ticked "downloaded files" where I lost my lots of data. Needed help how to recover that? There was my important data. I hope Microsoft community gonna help me for recovering that. Thanks....