Windows 10: how to recover deleted photos in windows 10

Discus and support how to recover deleted photos in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; recover deleted photos in windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EdGrubb1, Oct 25, 2018.

1. EdGrubb1 Win User

how to recover deleted photos in windows 10

recover deleted photos in windows 10

:)

EdGrubb1, Oct 25, 2018
  2. itsakjt Win User

Recovering photos: Help appreciated.

Due to a camera malfunction, some photos from the memory card were deleted. My friend and me were able to recover them with help of recovery software but some photos are grayed out(50%). The memory card was left intact and no new data was written in our knowledge. It is in the FAT file format and a 4 GB card.

Is there any way to recover the photos in their original state?

itsakjt, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Deleting photos in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Are you using Photo app or other app?

If you are referring to Photo app, follow the below steps and check.

[*]1. In the Photos app, go to the folder with the files you want to delete.
    [*]2. Do one of the following:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos and videos, swipe down on or right-click the files you want to delete. You can also tap or click
      Select all.
    • If you open a photo or video, swipe up from the bottom or right-click to see the app commands.

3. Tap or click
    Delete.

You can also delete photos using the Camera app, the OneDrive app, or File Explorer.

The above steps are the only way to delete the photos.

If you are referring to a different app or form different location, help us with more information.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Oct 25, 2018
  4. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

1. how to recover deleted photos in windows 10 - Similar Threads - recover deleted photos

2. Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app: I think I accidentally selected everything on my Windows 10 photos app and it all deleted. I put something on top of my laptop temporarily, and it moved the trackpad and selected it all.I don't know where they went or how to recover them. They are not in my recycle bin...:...
  3. Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering deleted photos on Windows 10 photos app: I think I accidentally selected everything on my Windows 10 photos app and it all deleted. I put something on top of my laptop temporarily, and it moved the trackpad and selected it all.I don't know where they went or how to recover them. They are not in my recycle bin...:...
  4. How to Recover Deleted Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Recover Deleted Photos: I had my Galaxy s9 plugged into my computer to charge. I was highlighting folders and deleting them from my PC. I accidentally deleted the folder with all the photos from my phone. How do I retrieve them from my deleted folders on my PC and save back to my phone?...
  5. How to Recover Deleted Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Recover Deleted Photos: I had my Galaxy s9 plugged into my computer to charge. I was highlighting folders and deleting them from my PC. I accidentally deleted the folder with all the photos from my phone. How do I retrieve them from my deleted folders on my PC and save back to my phone?...
  6. How to Recover Deleted Photos

7. recover deleted photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recover deleted photos: please help me to find a recovery software to recover my deleted photos from my nokia lumia 625 phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-photos/1957d0ed-de06-4789-8a90-3af4ebd56a1c
  8. recover deleted photos

recover deleted photos: please help me to find a recovery software to recover my deleted photos from my nokia lumia 625 phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-photos/1957d0ed-de06-4789-8a90-3af4ebd56a1c
  9. Recovering Deleted Photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovering Deleted Photos: If I permanently deleted photos from my recycle bin, can they be recovered at all? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovering-deleted-photos/446cc954-3f06-418a-be1c-f681135d0c6a
  10. Recover deleted photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover deleted photos: i accidently deleted files from my laptop permanently. there are no previous version of folder in the laptop, please help me recover the data it was very important. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-deleted-photos/95b5c16a-7563-4a5d-9ded-7524f3c58d96

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get help with file explorer in windows 10 restore deleted photo