Windows 10: How to recover Deleted user and its files in WIndows 10 ?

Discus and support How to recover Deleted user and its files in WIndows 10 ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently I was trying to remove local account from my pc (Windows 10 Home) And I Google it out Microsoft official was showing steps to delete local... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jatin1234, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Jatin1234 Win User

How to recover Deleted user and its files in WIndows 10 ?

Recently I was trying to remove local account from my pc (Windows 10 Home)
    And I Google it out Microsoft official was showing steps to delete local user,
    But , I accidently deleted my main user account which I use With all the files in it and every thing in it
    And this whole process was done through CMD (mentioned below)

Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt
    Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select Command Prompt (Admin).
    Type net user and hit Enter to list the user accounts on your device.
    Type net user "User account " /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

[/I]After doing When I Restarted my pc I was unable to login
    Some how I created new user and login to My pc
    But all my main data in user folder and all the setting, tweaks, ect.. are gone
    Is there any way to recover my deleted user account so that I can get all my data back.

If Yes How to recover Deleted user and its files in WIndows 10 ? :) How ?
    If No, *Sad is there any other way to get my all setting and theme back
    * My Sync your setting was on previously

Thanks in advance

:)

Jatin1234, Jan 21, 2021
  2. Melvis Win User

How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Jan 21, 2021
  3. How to recover files of deleted Windows 10 User Account?

As what I said, the account was deleted and was not able to backup the files stored in that account. The two options doesn't work in this case. But thanks anyway.

Davy Ann Jean Benitez, Jan 21, 2021
  4. How to recover Deleted user and its files in WIndows 10 ?

How to recover files of deleted Windows 10 User Account?

Here are two options:

• Recover the files from the user's profile folder, e.g. C:\Users\JohnDoe.
    • Recover them from your external backup medium.

Frederik Long, Jan 21, 2021
Thema:

How to recover Deleted user and its files in WIndows 10 ?

1. How to recover Deleted user and its files in WIndows 10 ? - Similar Threads - recover Deleted user

2. How to recover deleted files ??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover deleted files ??: I am new to OneDrive, and deleted, permanently, very important files from the cloud and from my PC.Is there any means to recover them ???Any suggestions, please.Thanks a lot...
  3. How to recover a deleted file

How to recover a deleted file: I lost this file and some others when I changed to Windows365. I am a senior and cancelled it again because i found all the changes too much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-a-deleted-file/e40ee35a-9abe-4d62-a9ad-f83409d9e5ea
  4. How to recover Deleted user and its files in WIndows 10 ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to recover Deleted user and its files in WIndows 10 ?: Recently I was trying to remove local account from my pc (Windows 10 Home) And I Google it out Microsoft official was showing steps to delete local user, But , I accidently deleted my main user account which I use With all the files in it and every thing in it And this whole...
  5. How to recover a deleted user and its data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover a deleted user and its data: I accidently deleted a user in my laptop which had most of my data, now when I open the users folder I still see the old user and it asks for administrator permission but it doesn't open, how do I recover all the data stored in that user?...
  6. How to recover a deleted user profile ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to recover a deleted user profile ?: I accidentally deleted my main user account through the control panel but chose the "keep files" option. So my user folder is under C:\Users but i cant find a way to revert all of them back to my previous state. If that is possible at all. I tried creating a new user and...
  7. Recover deleted user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Recover deleted user: I have something similar to post I need to recover a deleted user account... While testing a new script I was writing, I forgot what profile I was in. The script adds a user and I told it to create an account with the name that I was in. There already was one, so I thought...
  8. How to recover deleted files?

How to recover deleted files?: Hello everyone, Actually I run disk cleanup for c drive and accidentally I ticked "downloaded files" where I lost my lots of data. Needed help how to recover that? There was my important data. I hope Microsoft community gonna help me for recovering that. Thanks....
  9. How to recover the deleted files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover the deleted files?: Hi, I have deleted my photos/videos from my saved desktop by incidentally and these files are not shown in the recycle bin to recover them back to the original saved location. Anyone could you please advice me how can I recover all these deleted files back? Thanks for...
  10. How to recover deleted files?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to recover deleted files?: I have deleted some of my important files by mistake. It is not there in recycle bin as it was cleared by my friend . What I do now? Is there any way to recover it? 59311