Windows 10: How to recover deleted User data files & folders after Windows 10 Feature Update

Discus and support How to recover deleted User data files & folders after Windows 10 Feature Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] While it can happen after an update, the recent Windows 10 October 2018 Update v1809 has caused panic among users. Many have reported that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 6, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to recover deleted User data files & folders after Windows 10 Feature Update

WinClub, Oct 6, 2018
  2. Tintai Win User

I deleted $Windows~.BT folder that was propably Windows 10 files. How to recover?

Hello,

So about two weeks ago I deleted a $Windows~.BT folder (through the cmd). Now I know that was Windows 10 files ready for install.

How can I download it again? I'm sure I need to reinstall some update. But which?

Tintai

Tintai, Oct 6, 2018
  3. Melvis Win User
    How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Oct 6, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

How to recover deleted User data files & folders after Windows 10 Feature Update

Need to recover files from my Memory card

Today's Giveaway is "7-Data Recovery Suite 2.3"
    Key features:
    • Recover data from both local drives and mobile storage devices;
    • Recover documents, emails, photos, videos, audio files and more;
    • Mobile phone recovery on Windows.

DRDNA, Oct 6, 2018
Thema:

1. How to recover deleted User data files & folders after Windows 10 Feature Update - Similar Threads - recover deleted User

2. How to recover data after firmware updates ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover data after firmware updates ?: Today I opened my laptop and installed some windows updates along with optional updates which included some software component updates and firmware update 15.43.0.0 by HP and after that, I just restarted my hp laptop. It started showing that it is updating the BIOS and then...
  3. How to recover data after firmware updates ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover data after firmware updates ?: Today I opened my laptop and installed some windows updates along with optional updates which included some software component updates and firmware update 15.43.0.0 by HP and after that, I just restarted my hp laptop. It started showing that it is updating the BIOS and then...
  4. Windows 10 update deletes all user data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 update deletes all user data: Good DayWe have this issue where some windows 10 computers do an automatic update and then deletes all the user data, some software remains, but they do not work, why is this happening, this has happened over 10 times in the last 6 months, any advise?Kind Regards...
  5. Windows 10 update deletes all user data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update deletes all user data: Good DayWe have this issue where some windows 10 computers do an automatic update and then deletes all the user data, some software remains, but they do not work, why is this happening, this has happened over 10 times in the last 6 months, any advise?Kind Regards...
  6. Windows 10 update deletes all user data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to recover Deleted user and its files in WIndows 10 ?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to recover Deleted user and its files in WIndows 10 ?: Recently I was trying to remove local account from my pc (Windows 10 Home) And I Google it out Microsoft official was showing steps to delete local user, But , I accidently deleted my main user account which I use With all the files in it and every thing in it And this whole...
  8. How to recover Deleted user and its files in WIndows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to recover Deleted user and its files in WIndows 10 ?: Recently I was trying to remove local account from my pc (Windows 10 Home) And I Google it out Microsoft official was showing steps to delete local user, But , I accidently deleted my main user account which I use With all the files in it and every thing in it And this whole...
  9. How to recover a deleted user and its data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover a deleted user and its data: I accidently deleted a user in my laptop which had most of my data, now when I open the users folder I still see the old user and it asks for administrator permission but it doesn't open, how do I recover all the data stored in that user?...
  10. How to recover a deleted folder?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover a deleted folder?: How do I recover a deleted folder? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-a-deleted-folder/e23e177c-a6d2-47f3-8baa-3a0decbc8bba

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Recover deleted User data folders after Windows 10 Feature ...

2. windows 10 user folder deleted after update