Windows 10: How to recover documents. All files converted to .carote file format.

Discus and support How to recover documents. All files converted to .carote file format. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop all files are converted in to .carote file format. All my personal files are hidden. Even I use scanner malwarebyte, I cannot recover my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by krishnabhatta1, Sep 3, 2019.

1. How to recover documents. All files converted to .carote file format.

My laptop all files are converted in to .carote file format. All my personal files are hidden. Even I use scanner malwarebyte, I cannot recover my laptop. How to resolve this problem.

* Original title: To recover document

:)

krishnabhatta1, Sep 3, 2019
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Lazzer408 Win User
    I need to convert Quattro pro files to windows Office 2007

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/ha010448731033.aspx

Install the Quattro Pro 5.0 converter
    To install the converter for Quattro Pro versions 1.0 through 5.0 for Windows, do the following:

Click Start on the Windows taskbar, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
    Double-click the Add/Remove Programs icon.
    Click the name of the Microsoft Office 2000 or Microsoft Excel 2000 program that you have, and then click Add/Remove.
    Click Add or Remove Features, and locate the Quattro Pro 5.0 Converter under Microsoft Excel for Windows.
    Click Run From My Computer to install the converter to your hard disk.
    Click Update Now.
    Open a Quattro Pro file
    To open a Quattro Pro file in Excel, follow these steps:

Click Open on the File menu.
    In the Look in list, click the drive or folder that contains the file you want to open, and then locate the folder that contains the file.
    In the Files of type list, click Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) if your files are from Quattro Pro for Windows versions 1.0 through 5.0, or click Quattro Pro/DOS Files (*.wq1). The former requires installation of the converter, as outlined above, before it appears in the list.
    Double-click the file you want to open.
    Notes

You cannot save files in the Quattro Pro 1.0/5.0 (Win) (*.wb1) format. If you open one of these files and make changes to it, you can save changes by saving as a Microsoft Excel Workbook (*.xls) or in another spreadsheet format.
    You can save changes in the Quattro Pro/DOS format, but changes made using features that are unique to Excel may be lost.

or

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HP052538431033.aspx

You can open a file created in another program, such as Lotus 1-2-3 or Quattro Pro, in Microsoft Excel the same way you would open an Excel file. You can then save the file in its original file format or as an Excel workbook using the standard Excel save commands. Files saved as Excel workbooks might not retain all of their original formatting, and features and formatting of an Excel workbook might not be available in other programs.

Lazzer408, Sep 3, 2019
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

How to recover documents. All files converted to .carote file format.

How do i convert a Text document to another format ?

Hi Alexander,

For us to better assist you regarding this concern with converting a text document to another format, we need to ask a few questions:

• What program or application are you using?
    • What format would you like to change it to?
    • Just to confirm, what is the file format of your document?
    • What steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

How to recover documents. All files converted to .carote file format.

1. How to recover documents. All files converted to .carote file format. - Similar Threads - recover documents files

2. How to convert .jnt files older Journal format to .ink files new Journal format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to convert .jnt files older Journal format to .ink files new Journal format: Hello.As you may have heard or tried, Microsoft introduced a new Journal app that is one of the apps of the MS Garage project. I have tons of old journal files with .jnt format. Since this new Journal app is quite nice, I want to revise my old journal files with this new...
  3. How to convert .jnt files older Journal format to .ink files new Journal format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to convert .jnt files older Journal format to .ink files new Journal format: Hello.As you may have heard or tried, Microsoft introduced a new Journal app that is one of the apps of the MS Garage project. I have tons of old journal files with .jnt format. Since this new Journal app is quite nice, I want to revise my old journal files with this new...
  4. Recover formated device files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover formated device files: Can I can recover some files from my c drive which I formatted Answer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-formated-device-files/b7807110-d05b-45ca-aff8-0d65864b7b9e
  5. Audio File Format Converter Program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio File Format Converter Program: Any suggestion for audio converter software to convert wide range of audio files. Ok; if I have to pay for a program but not one which involves an ongoing subscription bill. So one off purchase for software and key that can convert apple m4a, m4p, m4b formats to mp3, wav file...
  6. How to convert MOD video file to MPG format

in Windows 10 News
    How to convert MOD video file to MPG format: [ATTACH]Most of us will likely have no idea what a MOD file is, and that’s because camcorders are not as popular as they once were. […] This article How to convert MOD video file to MPG format first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Recover deleted account including all files / documents

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover deleted account including all files / documents: Hi - Just purchased a new laptop and I've been so smart to make new accounts for the family members and when done deleted the standard account that came with the computer - i did made sure that one of the new account my own was setup as admin. However we have been working...
  8. How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I convert a .csv file to a .pdf file format???: I just downloaded a bunch of files that I wanted to print, buy they are in .csv file format. WTH? How do I convert this file format into a .pdf file format without having to pay for it. Ridiculous! Can anyone help me with this frustration please???...
  9. all file convert to PPTS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    all file convert to PPTS: hey i need help...my total file converted to PPTS file automatically please tell me ho i can fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/all-file-convert-to-ppts/3a7d40f3-adf1-4d10-a525-7948d731cbc7
  10. recovering files from a formatted drive

in Windows 10 Support
    recovering files from a formatted drive: What is the best and cheapest software to recover files from a formatted usb hard drive (WD Elements) 89011

Users found this page by searching for:

1. carote error file