Windows 10: How to recover email from gmail

Discus and support How to recover email from gmail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Today is the 21st. On the 3rd or 4th of this month I sent an email on gmail and now I can't find it. It would now be 17 days since it was sent. It may... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nithig, May 21, 2020.

1. nithig Win User

How to recover email from gmail

Today is the 21st.
    On the 3rd or 4th of this month I sent an email on gmail and now I can't find it.
    It would now be 17 days since it was sent.
    It may have been deleted.

Does anyone know of a way that I can recover that email?

Later:
    Tried the gmail recovery tool without any success. Any other suggestions?

:)

nithig, May 21, 2020
  2. weybrew Win User

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

How to recover email from gmail [​IMG]

How to recover email from gmail [​IMG]

weybrew, May 21, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, May 21, 2020
  4. FrankS Win User

gmail problem

Hi
    I have several gmail accounts and can sign into Chrome with each except for one.
    When I attempt to sign in with the problem account it tells me that the password is incorrect.
    Using Gmail's account recovery & 2 factor authentication gmail sends a verification code to my phone (which I receive).
    The next step is to enter the verification code into account recovery which it accepts.
    It then states that it will send a code to my recovery email address.
    However, I don't receive the email.
    I've attempted using a different recovery email address with no luck.
    Now the email account is working since it receives (& sends) emails daily (vial Mailbird).
    It's just not possible to sign into Chrome with it.
    Any suggestions?

FrankS, May 21, 2020
Thema:

1. How to recover email from gmail - Similar Threads - recover email gmail

2. How to Unarchive Emails on Gmail

in Windows 10 News
    How to Unarchive Emails on Gmail: [IMG]A lot of professionals get hundreds or even thousands of emails every day. Thus, it can be challenging to keep your inbox organized, but Gmail’s archive feature makes it easy to remove an email from your inbox without deleting it. But sometimes, you will need to...
  3. Recover window key by gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover window key by gmail: Recover my window key by using gmail id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-window-key-by-gmail/5e38252a-fdb9-4fed-a479-5d269079bbb3
  4. Recover window key by gmail

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Recover window key by gmail: Recover my window key by using gmail id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-window-key-by-gmail/5e38252a-fdb9-4fed-a479-5d269079bbb3
  5. emails from gmail to outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    emails from gmail to outlook 2019: how to trasfer emails from gmail to outlook 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-from-gmail-to-outlook-2019/fc22acc7-8dd2-48fb-a58b-2c0a3c43d39a
  6. change default email from outlook to gmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    change default email from outlook to gmail: I want gmail to be my mailto client. I want to remove outlook as the default https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-default-email-from-outlook-to-gmail/7617cc69-5cd8-43c9-a921-1b44b4e22cc3
  7. List email addresses from my Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    List email addresses from my Gmail: Hello, How can I make a list of all addresses in my gmail. (To whom I send mail). Answers always appreciated. Thanks 139601
  8. List email addresses from my Gmail

in Windows 10 Support
    List email addresses from my Gmail: Hello, How can I make a list of all addresses in my gmail. (To whom I send mail). Answers always appreciated. Thanks 139601
  9. Copy Emails from Gmail to a disk drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Copy Emails from Gmail to a disk drive: My gmail has been hacked (again!). I want to take my saved emails, transfer them to a jump drive and delete the gmail account. I am unable to do so. Can anyone tell me how to do this? I feel so stupid!...
  10. Is it possible to forward email from specific email provider on Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Is it possible to forward email from specific email provider on Gmail: Hey guys, Is it possible to forward Gmail email from specific email provider but not all emails on another Gmail account ? Regards. 128726