Windows 10: How to Recover file

Discus and support How to Recover file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I change Profileimagepath in registry editor for change folder name in user but I didn’t backup file after all file in download and download is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChSikO, Feb 27, 2022.

1. ChSikO Win User

How to Recover file

I change Profileimagepath in registry editor for change folder name in user but I didn’t backup file after all file in download and download is disappeared. So I question how to get these file return

:)

ChSikO, Feb 27, 2022
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Feb 27, 2022
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Feb 27, 2022
  4. How to Recover file

Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Feb 27, 2022
Thema:

How to Recover file

1. How to Recover file - Similar Threads - Recover file

2. Need to Recover Deleted File

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to Recover Deleted File: I was in the OneDrive tab of file explorer Windows 10 Pro and deleted a file by accident. The file was also deleted from my pc. The file is not showing up in my pc's recycle bin nor OneDrive's recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover it. I do not have a back up drive or...
  3. Need to Recover Deleted File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to Recover Deleted File: I was in the OneDrive tab of file explorer Windows 10 Pro and deleted a file by accident. The file was also deleted from my pc. The file is not showing up in my pc's recycle bin nor OneDrive's recycle bin. Is there a way I can recover it. I do not have a back up drive or...
  4. Need to Recover Deleted File

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.: Split from this thread. can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-recover-my-encrypted-files-its/3536915c-7a5f-41ec-8297-fc3db8438cc3
  6. Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.

Can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST.: Split from this thread. can you help me to recover my encrypted files its extension is changed to .PAYFAST. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-help-me-to-recover-my-encrypted-files-its/3536915c-7a5f-41ec-8297-fc3db8438cc3
  7. Recover old laptop files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover old laptop files: Hi thereMy partnershp laptop died and unfortunately I'm struggling to recover some key files.I've taken the NVME out but i'm struggling for my dell xps 13 to read the files. I've bought an adaptor, tried to recognise the device via disk management, but having no joy so...
  8. Recover old laptop files

Recover old laptop files: Hi thereMy partnershp laptop died and unfortunately I'm struggling to recover some key files.I've taken the NVME out but i'm struggling for my dell xps 13 to read the files. I've bought an adaptor, tried to recognise the device via disk management, but having no joy so...
  9. is it possible to recover 7 year old files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to recover 7 year old files?: Bit of an interesting situation:I recently recovered a 7 yr old laptop out of my garage in order to check out some old stuff I remembered was on it. I had to replace the CMOS battery and after booting it up for the first time Windows was completely reset. There was only my...
  10. is it possible to recover 7 year old files?

is it possible to recover 7 year old files?: Bit of an interesting situation:I recently recovered a 7 yr old laptop out of my garage in order to check out some old stuff I remembered was on it. I had to replace the CMOS battery and after booting it up for the first time Windows was completely reset. There was only my...