Windows 10: how to recover files from excel I refresh my computer and lost all of my files

Discus and support how to recover files from excel I refresh my computer and lost all of my files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to recover files from excel I refresh my computer and lost all of my files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Doug MacIver, May 30, 2023.

1. how to recover files from excel I refresh my computer and lost all of my files

how to recover files from excel I refresh my computer and lost all of my files

:)

Doug MacIver, May 30, 2023
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, May 30, 2023
  3. File Lost!!

I had that happen once where I lost a file that was too big to recover, and I couldn't find a utility that could do it, either . . .

I ended up having to take the HDD to CompUSA and have them retrieve the lost info *Eek! how to recover files from excel I refresh my computer and lost all of my files :eek:

imperialreign, May 30, 2023
  4. how to recover files from excel I refresh my computer and lost all of my files

LOST EXCEL FILE

Hi SandraDotts,

May i ask you which office (version) you are using ?

You may have tried these, If not, these steps can retrieve files

*Open the Office application you were using.

*Open a new file or any existing file.

*Click the File tab.

*Click Info.

*Click Manage Versions.

*Click Recover Unsaved Documents if you are in Word, Recover Unsaved

Workbooks if you are in Excel

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, May 30, 2023
Thema:

how to recover files from excel I refresh my computer and lost all of my files

1. how to recover files from excel I refresh my computer and lost all of my files - Similar Threads - recover files excel

2. how to recover lost files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to recover lost files: so i recently took over my moms computer and accidently deleted her admin account. So what happened was she got this computer from a company called tencent, so her account was directly linked to tencent. But i needed this computer for school and it was set in chinese, so I...
  3. how to recover lost files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to recover lost files: so i recently took over my moms computer and accidently deleted her admin account. So what happened was she got this computer from a company called tencent, so her account was directly linked to tencent. But i needed this computer for school and it was set in chinese, so I...
  4. how to recover lost files

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. how to recover files from excel I refresh my computer and lost all of my files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover files from excel I refresh my computer and lost all of my files: how to recover files from excel I refresh my computer and lost all of my files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-files-from-excel-i-refresh-my/1808e698-e2c0-45c5-ad4d-fb9b975fcd91
  6. How can I recover all my files?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using my laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  7. How can I recover all my files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using ny laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  8. How can I recover all my files?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover all my files?: Background information: I was using ny laptop as per normal when suddenly this came on. Issue: After this completed, my laptop got somewhat factory restarted and I lost everything on it. This includes programs and applications installed, files from documents to images even...
  9. I Lost All of My Files

I Lost All of My Files: My computer was not loading the key pad to enter my pin and sign in. I was stuck on the rotation of scenic photos that it typically runs through in the background. This has been a regular occurrence for quite some time now. In every instance before this one of two things...
  10. I lost all my files when my computer updated

I lost all my files when my computer updated: My computer forcefully updated with version KB4512508 (OS Build 18362.295) and when it restarted all my files, documents, pictures and videos were gone. I tried to retrieve them through the path : C:\Users\radda but found nothing. I ask if it is possible to retrieve my files...