Windows 10: how to recover files lost by reinstalling windows 10

Discus and support how to recover files lost by reinstalling windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my laptop hung up in endless "automatic repair loop (blue screen), none of the recommended solutions have worked. Finally I have reinstalled Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kaiserjan1, Nov 12, 2019.

1. how to recover files lost by reinstalling windows 10

my laptop hung up in endless "automatic repair loop (blue screen), none of the recommended solutions have worked.

Finally I have reinstalled Windows 10 Home by using Windows 10 Media creation Tool.

During an installation I have seen the old files being saved (I think)

The laptop is working fine right now, but I do not see my old file folders anywhere, can I recover them??

thanks for Help

:)

kaiserjan1, Nov 12, 2019
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Nov 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2019
  4. Macazine Win User

how to recover files lost by reinstalling windows 10

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Nov 12, 2019
Thema:

how to recover files lost by reinstalling windows 10

1. how to recover files lost by reinstalling windows 10 - Similar Threads - recover files lost

2. how to recover lost files and folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to recover lost files and folders: Lost a folder in my aux hard drive in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-lost-files-and-folders/e6d2cf31-a8b8-436d-8766-56bbc4faabc0
  3. how to recover lost files and folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to recover lost files and folders: Lost a folder in my aux hard drive in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-lost-files-and-folders/e6d2cf31-a8b8-436d-8766-56bbc4faabc0
  4. how to recover lost files

how to recover lost files: so i recently took over my moms computer and accidently deleted her admin account. So what happened was she got this computer from a company called tencent, so her account was directly linked to tencent. But i needed this computer for school and it was set in chinese, so I...
  5. how to recover lost files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to recover lost files: so i recently took over my moms computer and accidently deleted her admin account. So what happened was she got this computer from a company called tencent, so her account was directly linked to tencent. But i needed this computer for school and it was set in chinese, so I...
  6. how to recover lost files

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Recovering lost files and apps after reinstalling windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering lost files and apps after reinstalling windows 10 Pro: After a update my computer fell I repationed the boot area of the disc and rebooted and reimaged windows lost all apps folders files. I am looking for a way to recover lost, hidden or somehow recoverable files...
  8. Recovering lost files and apps after reinstalling windows 10 Pro

Recovering lost files and apps after reinstalling windows 10 Pro: After a update my computer fell I repationed the boot area of the disc and rebooted and reimaged windows lost all apps folders files. I am looking for a way to recover lost, hidden or somehow recoverable files...
  9. Recovering lost files and apps after reinstalling windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Recover lost files on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover lost files on Windows 10: Hi, I cannot find any literature that categorically states that the new 'Windows File Recovery' programme cannot recover Outlook .pst files. I have just done the first scan which recovered a host of other files but not the .pst files. I will be grateful for advice on this...