Windows 10: how to recover folder from one drive

Discus and support how to recover folder from one drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; dear sirdue to some confusion my desktop folder delete also delete from one drive by today how to recover please guide.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KM11652, Apr 17, 2024.

1. KM11652 Win User

how to recover folder from one drive

dear sirdue to some confusion my desktop folder delete also delete from one drive by today how to recover please guide.

:)

KM11652, Apr 17, 2024
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. http://billhoyer.com/recover-corrupt-flash-drive-mac

Macazine, Apr 17, 2024
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Apr 17, 2024
  4. RCoon Win User

recovering data possible dead hard drive

@SuperSoph_WD can help. Although I can suggest Recuva, or use a Live Boot CD (such as Parted Magic), which will feature a command line tool called PhotoRec. I've used both, and PhotoRec on a Live CD seems to work best and be able to recover more files than recuva, although it does not recover folder structures and some file names.

RCoon, Apr 17, 2024
Thema:

1. how to recover folder from one drive - Similar Threads - recover folder drive

2. how to recover folder from one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover folder from one drive: dear sirdue to some confusion my desktop folder delete also delete from one drive by today how to recover please guide. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-folder-from-one-drive/9d14bbea-6461-481e-8a61-83792445cb2d
  3. Selective folders in one drive disappeared from my one drive folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Selective folders in one drive disappeared from my one drive folder: I think my laptop was hacked and selective important folders have completely disappeared from my one drive with nothing in one drive recycling folder. Does Microsoft keep back records prior to 15th March 2023. It looks like someone access my account. I had a single passcode...
  4. Selective folders in one drive disappeared from my one drive folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selective folders in one drive disappeared from my one drive folder: I think my laptop was hacked and selective important folders have completely disappeared from my one drive with nothing in one drive recycling folder. Does Microsoft keep back records prior to 15th March 2023. It looks like someone access my account. I had a single passcode...
  5. How to recover folder from D drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover folder from D drive?: Hello,suddenly files got deleted from D drive, with out deleting them and through error if we try to open from recent activity as "file location not found/". kindly please help how to recover....
  6. How to recover folder from D drive?

How to recover folder from D drive?: Hello,suddenly files got deleted from D drive, with out deleting them and through error if we try to open from recent activity as "file location not found/". kindly please help how to recover....
  7. One Drive left me with empty folders - how to recover files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive left me with empty folders - how to recover files?: I have a 1 TB HD and 650GB of data so 1Drive would not work for me without buying more space which I prefer not to do. i drive had been inactive on my system but a update turned it back on. I allowed One Drive to create a backup of what it could but it became more and more...
  8. One Drive left me with empty folders - how to recover files?

One Drive left me with empty folders - how to recover files?: I have a 1 TB HD and 650GB of data so 1Drive would not work for me without buying more space which I prefer not to do. i drive had been inactive on my system but a update turned it back on. I allowed One Drive to create a backup of what it could but it became more and more...
  9. One Drive left me with empty folders - how to recover files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. How to recover missing file from one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover missing file from one drive: Hi, i have saved few files a year 10-11 months ago however it went missing. is there any way to recover it? it was not show in recycle bin either, although i did not delete it....