Windows 10: How to recover from scammed and wiped programs.

Discus and support How to recover from scammed and wiped programs. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Home had installed an already purchased online version of Windows 10 pro.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HarryRoschbach, Jan 12, 2019.

1. How to recover from scammed and wiped programs.

Home had installed an already purchased online version of Windows 10 pro.

:)

HarryRoschbach, Jan 12, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
Thema:

How to recover from scammed and wiped programs.

1. How to recover from scammed and wiped programs. - Similar Threads - recover scammed wiped

2. how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...: im trying to recover a file that was from an uninstalled program, i reinstalled the same program, and the file is gone, so how do i get it back?i tried to use the "restore older versions" button but it didnt show the file...
  3. how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i recover a file that is from an uninstalled program and then when the same program...: im trying to recover a file that was from an uninstalled program, i reinstalled the same program, and the file is gone, so how do i get it back?i tried to use the "restore older versions" button but it didnt show the file...
  4. Scammed and wiped

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Scammed and wiped: I have just got a new laptop as fake Microsoft hacked my other laptops when I wouldn't pay they wiped my other two laptops. Now Dragon v15 won't work within Office it locks and freezes the screen. I'm reliant on Dragon. What can I do?...
  5. How to Recover Program which I uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to Recover Program which I uninstalled?: I uninstalled a program a few months ago and I realized I need it now. Is it possible to get it back? [Original Title: Recovery] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-program-which-i-uninstalled/8a3c82b4-16fc-42c6-822c-43966b79853a
  6. Is this program a scam

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is this program a scam: I got email today from RESTORO - saying there were errors in Win 10 and I need to download the 'fix' programmer .. I'm guessing this is a scam something but .. thought I'd ask this is the link...
  7. Recovering programs from windows.old

Recovering programs from windows.old: Ok so first off a bit of background... Out of nowhere (Pretty sure it was a driver issue... didn't finish installing and I powered my pc off fully before realizing that it was still downloading) it bluescreened and went into some infinite bsod loop. I ended up fixing that...
  8. Recover Quickbooks program

Recover Quickbooks program: My computer deleted my Quickbooks program when it did a resetting recently. I have managed to find the files on the harddrive and have put them in a documents file. I have reinstalled the Quickbooks program, and now when I try to restore the files, it will not work. I need...
  9. Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?: I see enough evidence that makes me seriously question its validity. Aside from having a real cheapening effect on the Microsoft name itself, I also see strange errors that prevent me from checking it out. The latest being a strange misspelling in the subject line of an...
  10. How to recover programs (and data) from Windows.old after reinstall?

How to recover programs (and data) from Windows.old after reinstall?: G'day folks, I could not boot into Windows 10 after an automatic update overnight. NOTHING I tried would give me keyboard or mouse interaction after the "cave and ocean" screen. I could use both if I booted to a USB drive but I tried everything to no avail in trying to make...