Windows 10: How to recover hacked account Hacker changed Email

Discus and support How to recover hacked account Hacker changed Email in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; 1 day I tried logging into minecraft.net with my account and It said no Microsoft account exists. I open my Microsoft edge browser because I'm still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vel Navajeevan, Mar 22, 2023.

1. How to recover hacked account Hacker changed Email

1 day I tried logging into minecraft.net with my account and It said no Microsoft account exists. I open my Microsoft edge browser because I'm still logged in. Found out someone stole my account. They didn't change password or anything. They changed the email. it went from my email to this email *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I tried recovering my account and my form got accepted but it only resets the password. The issue is this account is also linked to my pc to so I need to retrieve this!

:)

Vel Navajeevan, Mar 22, 2023
  2. DaveM121 Win User

How to recover an account when the hackers changed our email login?

Hi Dad of hacked,

I am Dave, I will help you with this, Community is just a suer to user forum.

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news, if the hackers have changed the Email address on the account, that account is not recoverable, none of the recovery methods including the Recovery Form will work, this is a terrible situation, but that is the truth, the account cannot be recovered.

DaveM121, Mar 22, 2023
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Mar 22, 2023
  4. How to recover hacked account Hacker changed Email

my account hacked

Hello

I use Google Translate

My Microsoft account has been hacked

And the hacker changed the email

I can not recover the account

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

This is my account

Now that I want to log in to my account

Writes There is no account

The hacker changed the email

I have a Minecraft account in this account

Previously my account password

@Mohammad007

Was

Now the hacker has changed the email

How do I recover my account?

mohammadolyaeei, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

How to recover hacked account Hacker changed Email

1. How to recover hacked account Hacker changed Email - Similar Threads - recover hacked account

2. How to recover a hacked account that has email and password changed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover a hacked account that has email and password changed?: I have lost my microsoft account and have tried user support to no avail. At first the password was not changed so I attempted to move the email back but when I did that the password was also changed. I am still signed in to my device with the microsoft account but that is no...
  3. Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email: Hello,My Microsoft Account got hacked a few days ago. The hacker also hacked my other email that was linked to the account to confirm he wanted to change the Microsoft password and Email, the Email is now a ...@rambler.ru one, I was able to find out the whole new email adress...
  4. Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email

Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email: Hello,My Microsoft Account got hacked a few days ago. The hacker also hacked my other email that was linked to the account to confirm he wanted to change the Microsoft password and Email, the Email is now a ...@rambler.ru one, I was able to find out the whole new email adress...
  5. How to recover hacked account Hacker changed Email

How to recover hacked account Hacker changed Email: 1 day I tried logging into minecraft.net with my account and It said no Microsoft account exists. I open my Microsoft edge browser because I'm still logged in. Found out someone stole my account. They didn't change password or anything. They changed the email. it went from my...
  6. How to recover hacked account Hacker changed Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to recover hacked account Hacker changed Email: 1 day I tried logging into minecraft.net with my account and It said no Microsoft account exists. I open my Microsoft edge browser because I'm still logged in. Found out someone stole my account. They didn't change password or anything. They changed the email. it went from my...
  7. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email: I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account...
  8. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email: I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account...
  9. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

10. How to recover an account when the hackers changed our email login?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover an account when the hackers changed our email login?: Hi, Since some hours my son is not able to launch his pc, we check and we found 2 emails address we don't know, they were able to remove the main email from my son. No to fill the recovering form the main email is not accepted : the account does not exist....