Windows 10: How to recover Healthy Recovery Partition

Discus and support How to recover Healthy Recovery Partition in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I want to delete the Healthy Recovery Partition because it's in the way of C drive and some free unallocated space. After I delete it and merge the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SingleHouse, Nov 27, 2020.

1. How to recover Healthy Recovery Partition

Hi, I want to delete the Healthy Recovery Partition because it's in the way of C drive and some free unallocated space. After I delete it and merge the unallocated space and with the C drive how can I add back a Healthy Recovery Partition?

submitted by /u/SingleHouse
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SingleHouse, Nov 27, 2020

2. Need to delete an old healthy Recovery partition.

How do I delete an old 449MB healthy Recovery partition.

BarryMoore SR., Nov 27, 2020
  3. Melvis Win User
    How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Willy9000 Win User

How to recover Healthy Recovery Partition

Windows 10 & Too many Recovery partitions

Disk Management displays:

• 300 MB Healthy (EFI System partition)
    • 900 MB Healthy (Recovery partition)
    • OS (CHow to recover Healthy Recovery Partition :) 184,97 GB Healthy (Boot, Page File, Crash, Primary partition)
    • 912 MB Healthy (Recovery partition)
    • 450 MB Healthy (Recovery partition)
    • DATA (DHow to recover Healthy Recovery Partition :) 258,15 GB Healthy (Primary partition)
    • 20,01 GB Healthy (Recovery partition)
    It concerns an ASUS N750JV laptop that came with Windows 8 Home pre-installed, then upgraded to Windows 8.1. and finally to Windows 10.

One could assume that each Windows version created its own Recovery partition, so that could explain 3 Recovery partitions.

Usually I change the name of partition C: from OS (or often LOCAL) to for example Win 10 pr 64-bit, especially with it concern a dual or multi-boot computer.

Willy

Willy9000, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

How to recover Healthy Recovery Partition

1. How to recover Healthy Recovery Partition - Similar Threads - recover Healthy Recovery

2. is it possible to combine two partitions with a healthy partition in the middle?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is it possible to combine two partitions with a healthy partition in the middle?: Hi. My primary hard drive is partitioned into two and it has a small healthy partition in the middle. I want to combine both of the partitions together by extending the first partition. However the extension option in the disk management is greyed out. How do I go about...
  3. Recovering Healthy Partitions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovering Healthy Partitions: During this morning's Window's update, my backup drive lost 3 out of 4 partitions. It rebooted and all of a sudden, three partitions were no more. The data is there, the drive letters show up, but if you try to access them, it wants to reformat the partition. I have run it...
  4. Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive - Unable to...

Healthy EFI Sytem Partition and Healthy Recovery partition next to my C drive - Unable to...: I have a HP Pavilion with Windows 10. My C drive has only 35 GB free out of 161 GB. I was looking to extend my C drive but the extend volume option is greyed out. When I checked the Disk Management I have one health partition to the left of my C drive and one health partition...
  5. How do delete the healthy partition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do delete the healthy partition?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iamsad26 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3ph3r/how_do_delete_the_healthy_partition/
  6. Can't extend C Drive because the partition next to C is Healthy Recovery Partition. What...

Can't extend C Drive because the partition next to C is Healthy Recovery Partition. What...: Hi, I would like to extend my C drive as it is often full but I cant seem to do it because the partition next to C is the healthy recovery partition. What should I do? Can I delete the healthy recovery partition? Will that be okay? Or is there a way to move the healthy...
  7. recovering files after partition recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    recovering files after partition recovery: I restored a Macrium image on my C: drive but forgot that I'd written a couple of Cubase projects between the making of the image (20th July) and the restore date (25th July) I usually write the Cubase projects to a different disk AND a backup but overlooked these 2 for some...
  8. Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Healthy (EFI System Partition) and OEM Healthy Partition): HI my HDD have 6 partitions,my question is ;one of the partitions is (EFI System Partition) and other is OEM healthy Partition,I don't know what is in it,Iwonder if i can see what is in it?and what hapen if i delete this partition whithout damage my windows or my recovery...
  9. Win 10 changed my healthy logical dive into a recovery partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 changed my healthy logical dive into a recovery partition: Hi, I hope this can be reversed. I was using my machine normally when it suddenly went dead while using file explorer, no BSOD, just stopped, no cpu activity light, nothing responsive. I had to power off at the PSU and then re-start which it did. A few hours later I...
  10. Recovering the space of the recovery partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovering the space of the recovery partition: I've seen references that Windows 10 does not require a recovery partition. I have a Dell Latitude E7450 with a 256GB SSD that has a 450MB rec partition. I bought it used so I dk whether it was upgraded from 7/8--probably--and the partition stayed there or was upgraded to...