Windows 10: How to recover my deleted videos?

Discus and support How to recover my deleted videos? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to recover my deleted videos?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CAMILO BELLEZA MILLENDEZ, Nov 7, 2018.

1. How to recover my deleted videos?

How to recover my deleted videos?

:)

CAMILO BELLEZA MILLENDEZ, Nov 7, 2018
  2. michael Win User

Need to know Best Recovery Software to recover shift+Deleted data

Hi Guys,

Good Day!

Yesterday I shift deleted some of the data from my desktop from my 256GB SSD.
    I need to recover them,

Please suggest my the best software to recover it.

Thanks.

michael, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Melvis Win User
    How to recover files off a HDD from a deleted partition? help!!!

Thanks for your reply. I used my m8s program and it worked like a dream, recovered all the files and also deleted ones from yrs back, was amazed how well it did. Next step is i will use that Partition Table Doctor to recover the deleted partition. Thanks for the link *Toast :toast:

Melvis, Nov 7, 2018
  4. UbErN00b Win User

Need suggestions to recover deleted data from HDD

As is my username I was a bit of a big n00b this morning, installing a fresh Win8 and accidentally deleted my downloads HDD instead of my SSD, don't ask, I was hungover is all I can think.

It hasn't been formatted or touched since I pressed delete so am hopeful I can recover most of the files, any suggestions for software to do so?

UbErN00b, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

1. How to recover my deleted videos? - Similar Threads - recover deleted videos

2. How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?: I wanted to transfer some pictures from my Windows 11 Home laptop to my iPhone 12, so I used an USB cable to connect them. But then I clicked into "This PC" > "Apple iPhone" > "Internal Storage", I found the pictures and videos that is supposed to be on my phone. I thought...
  3. How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?: I wanted to transfer some pictures from my Windows 11 Home laptop to my iPhone 12, so I used an USB cable to connect them. But then I clicked into "This PC" > "Apple iPhone" > "Internal Storage", I found the pictures and videos that is supposed to be on my phone. I thought...
  4. How can I recover my deleted pictures and videos?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to recover photos and video if deleted permanently ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover photos and video if deleted permanently ?: I lost my photos and videos which was screenshot and screen recorded and while edited in captures folder i accidentally clicked backspace button and my all files were deleted how to recover it. It was in disc vol. c:...
  6. How to recover photos and video if deleted permanently ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover photos and video if deleted permanently ?: I lost my photos and videos which was screenshot and screen recorded and while edited in captures folder i accidentally clicked backspace button and my all files were deleted how to recover it. It was in disc vol. c:...
  7. How to recover my deleted partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover my deleted partition: When I was trying to solve this :I do this :But do not continue my installation process stopped here.Is there is anyway to restore my all partition or data which is very important for me. Please help....
  8. how do i recover my deleted camera roll videos?

in Cortana
    how do i recover my deleted camera roll videos?: i want to recover my deleted camera roll videos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-recover-my-deleted-camera-roll-videos/4f237fc4-2294-4d9d-b7c4-cd8150920d5b
  9. Recovering a video deleted on PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recovering a video deleted on PC: I mistakenly deleted a video from my pc. Is there a way to get it back? I went to the recycle bin, but the deleted video is not there. I am using windows 10. Thank you for any help you can provide....
  10. How to recover a video I deleted last year!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to recover a video I deleted last year!: I tried to use recuva but it didn't work. Someone help please submitted by /u/joelpdn26 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/flavky/how_to_recover_a_video_i_deleted_last_year/