Windows 10: How to recover my PC without fingerprint nor PIN? Both options are not working. Please help me

Discus and support How to recover my PC without fingerprint nor PIN? Both options are not working. Please help me in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After resetting by error some services in msconfig, my PC is no more accessible neither by fingerprint nor PIN, how to do please to regain access to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jacques QUEREL, Feb 23, 2024.

1. How to recover my PC without fingerprint nor PIN? Both options are not working. Please help me

After resetting by error some services in msconfig, my PC is no more accessible neither by fingerprint nor PIN, how to do please to regain access to my PC?

:)

Jacques QUEREL, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

How to recover my PC without fingerprint nor PIN? Both options are not working. Please help me

1. How to recover my PC without fingerprint nor PIN? Both options are not working. Please help me - Similar Threads - recover without fingerprint

2. How to recover my PC without fingerprint nor PIN? Both options are not working. Please help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover my PC without fingerprint nor PIN? Both options are not working. Please help me: After resetting by error some services in msconfig, my PC is no more accessible neither by fingerprint nor PIN, how to do please to regain access to my PC?...
  3. Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Microsoft, help me recover my account: I created a new microsoft account with this email, just to create this.Im trying for 1 month already to contact someone from microsoft to help me out with this and didnt find any way, only automatic msg from bots.So, last month i got a virus in my pc that stoled all my info...
  4. Please Microsoft, help me recover my account

Please Microsoft, help me recover my account: I created a new microsoft account with this email, just to create this.Im trying for 1 month already to contact someone from microsoft to help me out with this and didnt find any way, only automatic msg from bots.So, last month i got a virus in my pc that stoled all my info...
  5. Please help me restore/recover my pictures!!!

Please help me restore/recover my pictures!!!: Last night I believe my computer did and update to the 11 update and it looks like it master reset everything. I have lost over 30 plus years of pictures!!! please help me get them back!!!...
  6. Option to Setup Fingerprint Without PIN Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Option to Setup Fingerprint Without PIN Windows Hello: I just got a new laptop that has a fingerprint sensor... I added my fingerprint, but then Windows Hello asked me to add a PIN. I closed the dialog since I don't want a PIN as that is less secure than my password on my local user account. After this, I locked the computer and...
  7. Option to Setup Fingerprint Without PIN Windows Hello

Option to Setup Fingerprint Without PIN Windows Hello: I just got a new laptop that has a fingerprint sensor... I added my fingerprint, but then Windows Hello asked me to add a PIN. I closed the dialog since I don't want a PIN as that is less secure than my password on my local user account. After this, I locked the computer and...
  8. help me to recover my pc!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    help me to recover my pc!: hi. today sunday, 1 august, 2021 i chose to reset my pc running the latest version of windows 10 21h1 with all the latest updates installed. my pc was reset 38% or 39% and it suddenly switched off without any reason, and when i switched it on, i saw windows 10 was undoing...
  9. must recover today's work. please help me!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    must recover today's work. please help me!: okay. i will start with a confession: i am still using office 2010. okay? i mean, i know i SHOULD have paid a load to save all my stuff on your cloud or something, but i'm uneasy with it, and there is nobody home at the local microsoft store. that said, here's my...
  10. Please Help me recover my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please Help me recover my computer: I need serious help, I have been struggling with my computer for two weeks, I read that the update was a problem, and did everything to stop my computer updating, to no avail, it has now updated and it will not restart, I get this ridiculous blank window with *Welcome *...