Windows 10: How to recover my sound system?

Discus and support How to recover my sound system? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I'm facing problem with my pc's sound system. When I tap "More sound settings" , in "Playback" it shows shows there's no audio device installed! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Samanta Malek, Dec 6, 2023.

1. How to recover my sound system?

Hi! I'm facing problem with my pc's sound system. When I tap "More sound settings" , in "Playback" it shows shows there's no audio device installed! I don't know what to do next!

:)

Samanta Malek, Dec 6, 2023
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue How to recover my sound system? :p

cadaveca, Dec 6, 2023
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Dec 6, 2023
  4. How to recover my sound system?

Windows 10 Startup Sound

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to set sounds:

• Right click on the Sound icon from the System Tray and click on Sounds.
    • Browse for the sound and click on apply and Ok.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

How to recover my sound system?

1. How to recover my sound system? - Similar Threads - recover sound system

2. My system sound disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My system sound disappeared: Hi i was just playing video games but suddenly my laptop sound got completely vanished i didn't delete or manage any drivers and i only update my pc if its necessary, i went to check my sound drivers and everything was okay even troubleshooting said that its okay But my...
  3. My system sound disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My system sound disappeared: Hi i was just playing video games but suddenly my laptop sound got completely vanished i didn't delete or manage any drivers and i only update my pc if its necessary, i went to check my sound drivers and everything was okay even troubleshooting said that its okay But my...
  4. My system sound disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How to recover my sound system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover my sound system?: Hi! I'm facing problem with my pc's sound system. When I tap "More sound settings" , in "Playback" it shows shows there's no audio device installed! I don't know what to do next!...
  6. How to recover Sound and Message Safe to remove hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover Sound and Message Safe to remove hardware: Tonight I was removing my USB external drive for the second time in about a half hour when the sound and message did not play. What happened? The hardware icon disappeared from the Systray but there was no sound and safe message. First it worked and then half an hour later...
  7. How to recover Sound and Message Safe to remove hardware

How to recover Sound and Message Safe to remove hardware: Tonight I was removing my USB external drive for the second time in about a half hour when the sound and message did not play. What happened? The hardware icon disappeared from the Systray but there was no sound and safe message. First it worked and then half an hour later...
  8. How to recover Sound and Message Safe to remove hardware

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How to get the sound system working on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get the sound system working on my laptop?: When I use the phone link to watch something on my laptop the sound keeps coming from phone instead of the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-sound-system-working-on-my-laptop/de3ae0b4-c431-4d6b-a533-2de19511b9aa
  10. How to get the sound system working on my laptop?

How to get the sound system working on my laptop?: When I use the phone link to watch something on my laptop the sound keeps coming from phone instead of the laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-sound-system-working-on-my-laptop/de3ae0b4-c431-4d6b-a533-2de19511b9aa