Windows 10: How to recover my Window password from my local account if my computer is on Auto Repair?

Discus and support How to recover my Window password from my local account if my computer is on Auto Repair? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, my computer is currently in Auto Repair mode, the only thing that appears is a blue screen with my account, which I tried to enter but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Isla_MG, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Isla_MG Win User

How to recover my Window password from my local account if my computer is on Auto Repair?

Hello, my computer is currently in Auto Repair mode, the only thing that appears is a blue screen with my account, which I tried to enter but I couldn't because I forgot my local account password since I always use my pin to enter to my computer, I’ve tried everything to go to Advanced option and then change my password. Please if someone knows how to change or recovery your local account password from here please tell me.

:)

Isla_MG, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Jun 9, 2023
  3. svalderas Win User
    Reset local account password on Windows 10

Technical Level : Basic

Summary
    Describes the steps to reset you local account password on Windows 10

Details
    A
    Microsoft account
    is a single set of sign-in credentials (email address and password) that provides user access to PCs running Windows and connected services
    from Office to Outlook to Skype. If you lose or forgot your
    Microsoft account
    password, you can recover it from any other device with access to the internet: follow these steps.

A local computer account is an account that is created for a particular device.

If you don’t have a Microsoft account, forgot your local computer account password, and do not have access to a local administrator account for your computer to reset your password,
    you can’t recover it. Instead, you’ll need to reset your PC

Warning: Following these steps will remove all of your data, programs, and settings.

• Start your PC and select the Power icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the lock screen.
    • While holding down the Shift key, select Restart.
    • On the Boot options menu, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything.
    • Your PC will restart and will reset itself.

svalderas, Jun 9, 2023
  4. Lis65 Win User

How to recover my Window password from my local account if my computer is on Auto Repair?

Reset local account password on Windows 10

Thanks for this information. I reset the lap top but I still don't have an option to set up a new password.

The windows screen still has my name showing.

Lis65, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

1. How to recover my Window password from my local account if my computer is on Auto Repair? - Similar Threads - recover Window password

2. How to recover my Window password from my local account if my computer is on Auto Repair?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover my Window password from my local account if my computer is on Auto Repair?: Hello, my computer is currently in Auto Repair mode, the only thing that appears is a blue screen with my account, which I tried to enter but I couldn't because I forgot my local account password since I always use my pin to enter to my computer, I’ve tried everything to go...
  3. How to recover my Window password from my local account if my computer is on Auto Repair?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to recover my Window password from my local account if my computer is on Auto Repair?: Hello, my computer is currently in Auto Repair mode, the only thing that appears is a blue screen with my account, which I tried to enter but I couldn't because I forgot my local account password since I always use my pin to enter to my computer, I’ve tried everything to go...
  4. How to auto repair without account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to auto repair without account password: Good dayz I tried to perform system restore on my system and now it is not loading windows. It s loading a blue screen with the stop code 'critical process died'. Then it initiates automatic repair but it is asking for the account password which I no longer remember. I reset...
  5. How to auto repair without account password

How to auto repair without account password: Good dayz I tried to perform system restore on my system and now it is not loading windows. It s loading a blue screen with the stop code 'critical process died'. Then it initiates automatic repair but it is asking for the account password which I no longer remember. I reset...
  6. How to auto repair without account password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Recover my administrator local account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover my administrator local account: Hello! So that you can understand me better, I will tell everything from the beginning. It happens that at one point I needed to temporarily hide my account, but I didn't want to delete it, so I looked for how to do it and I found a method to do it in Regedit, which was to go...
  8. Recover my administrator local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover my administrator local account: Hello! So that you can understand me better, I will tell everything from the beginning. It happens that at one point I needed to temporarily hide my account, but I didn't want to delete it, so I looked for how to do it and I found a method to do it in Regedit, which was to go...
  9. Recover my administrator local account

10. how to recover my password?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to recover my password?: how to recover my password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-my-password/e45e1140-e711-4530-ab18-15fe90ae25c6