Windows 10: How to recover my windows blocked account

Discus and support How to recover my windows blocked account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi there! My son changed my windows account password mistakenly and now I am unable to logged into my laptop. The phone number that I have provided... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ShamsaAziz, Feb 14, 2019.

1. How to recover my windows blocked account

Hi there! My son changed my windows account password mistakenly and now I am unable to logged into my laptop. The phone number that I have provided with my account is no longer active now to recieve the recovery code and I tried to recover it through your recovery page but it said not enough information provided. What should I do now? My all important data are locked inside my laptop.

Regards,

Shamsa

:)

ShamsaAziz, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Recover your account

Hi Laurie,

This can be due to the changes made to your device.

We'd like to ask the exact error message you are getting. Is it Recover your account or
    Recover your Microsoft account?

If your answer is the latter, you may perform the steps listed in this article. Make sure to read
    Before you begin then start following the steps under Fill out the recovery form.

We look forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Zakin Win User

How to recover my windows blocked account

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How to recover my windows blocked account :(

Zakin, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

How to recover my windows blocked account

1. How to recover my windows blocked account - Similar Threads - recover blocked account

2. How to recover my suspended account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover my suspended account: How to recover my suspended Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-my-suspended-account/b626c6f6-747c-4656-8837-7dd63b955f80
  3. How to recover my suspended account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover my suspended account: How to recover my suspended Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-my-suspended-account/b626c6f6-747c-4656-8837-7dd63b955f80
  4. How to recover my suspended account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how to recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover my account: hello , some month back my laptop had some issues so the mother board had to get replaced due to that i lost my microsoft account password..by entering wrong password i am locked out of my account...tried fiiling the recovery form the reset options forgot password getting...
  6. how to recover my account

how to recover my account: hello , some month back my laptop had some issues so the mother board had to get replaced due to that i lost my microsoft account password..by entering wrong password i am locked out of my account...tried fiiling the recovery form the reset options forgot password getting...
  7. How to find my BitLocker key. My main Microsoft account is blocked, I couldn't recover it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find my BitLocker key. My main Microsoft account is blocked, I couldn't recover it....: How to find my BitLocker key. My main Microsoft account is blocked, I couldn't recover it, I the laptop is on my devices this 2. Account but key was not uploaded to it. I bought the laptop, have the receipt...
  8. how to recover my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how to recover my account: my computer was suffering from issues so i reinstalled windows and i tried logging onto my account with my email but it said account does not exist. i also tried logging into minecraft but since i had to make another account i cant get it back...
  9. how to recover my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover my account: my computer was suffering from issues so i reinstalled windows and i tried logging onto my account with my email but it said account does not exist. i also tried logging into minecraft but since i had to make another account i cant get it back...
  10. how to recover my account

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to recover my antivirus blocked from adminstrator