Windows 10: how to recover the admin

Discus and support how to recover the admin in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Last week,I was change my user account into standard user. I have two standard user account.But in my windows do not have any administrator. how do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by K_626, Dec 21, 2019.

1. K_626 Win User

how to recover the admin

Last week,I was change my user account into standard user.

I have two standard user account.But in my windows do not have any administrator.

how do i recover my admin account.

:)

K_626, Dec 21, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 21, 2019
  3. Shoshi Win User
    Admin password unknown and missing files after upload

Ok, I know these questions have been asked, but I have tried everything I can understand.
    Need to be spoken like a noob - step by step please.
    Win10 put on my system everything initially fine, then discovered files missing - tried to install a recover program to be frustrated by a prompt to input an admin password with User [USER-PC\USER]
    I have tried every password ever used.
    I have tried going to cmd prompt
    I cant install anything to circumnavigate because I cant get past this dialogue.

any suggests?

Shoshi, Dec 21, 2019
  4. Bree Win User

how to recover the admin

running DOS as ADMIN

I suggested that in post #4 but @bromberg doesn't seem to have tried it yet...

Thema:

how to recover the admin

1. how to recover the admin - Similar Threads - recover admin

2. How do I recover an incorrect admin account when I don't have the info!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I recover an incorrect admin account when I don't have the info!: When I set up a new laptop a few weeks back I managed to set up incorrectly used a microsoft account with "@gmail.co.uk" instead of "@gmail.com"...I thought I'd corrected as set up with correct ".com" account and have been happily using the laptop.However, I have now tried to...
  3. How do I recover an incorrect admin account when I don't have the info!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I recover an incorrect admin account when I don't have the info!: When I set up a new laptop a few weeks back I managed to set up incorrectly used a microsoft account with "@gmail.co.uk" instead of "@gmail.com"...I thought I'd corrected as set up with correct ".com" account and have been happily using the laptop.However, I have now tried to...
  4. how to recover Bitlocker key or change admin access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to recover Bitlocker key or change admin access.: Hi, I recently jut setup a new computer but it turns out the organization I was working for bought the computer for me, but I do not work there anymore. after recently just setting up the computer I realized I didn't have the BitLocker recovery key code or an admin access....
  5. how to recover Bitlocker key or change admin access.

how to recover Bitlocker key or change admin access.: Hi, I recently jut setup a new computer but it turns out the organization I was working for bought the computer for me, but I do not work there anymore. after recently just setting up the computer I realized I didn't have the BitLocker recovery key code or an admin access....
  6. how to recover Bitlocker key or change admin access.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Is there any way to recover your admin password on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way to recover your admin password on Windows 11?: Forgot the pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-recover-your-admin-password-on/159df4b8-8e15-40a5-8550-997910ea4f94
  8. Is there any way to recover your admin password on Windows 11?

Is there any way to recover your admin password on Windows 11?: Forgot the pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-any-way-to-recover-your-admin-password-on/159df4b8-8e15-40a5-8550-997910ea4f94
  9. How recover password for admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How recover password for admin: How recover password for admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-recover-password-for-admin/28b4e1fe-ad9a-4b5f-af80-30ad42dd71bb
  10. How recover password for admin

How recover password for admin: How recover password for admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-recover-password-for-admin/28b4e1fe-ad9a-4b5f-af80-30ad42dd71bb