Windows 10: How to recover the mobile device that was synchronizing with my mailbox?

Discus and support How to recover the mobile device that was synchronizing with my mailbox? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How do I recover the mobile device information that was synchronizing with my mailbox and I deleted by accident? Settings- General- Mobile Devices I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NT_05440544, May 31, 2023.

1. How to recover the mobile device that was synchronizing with my mailbox?

How do I recover the mobile device information that was synchronizing with my mailbox and I deleted by accident? Settings- General- Mobile Devices I can still see the location activity/ addresses it tracked but need to know the ip address and other information about it if possible.Thank you.

:)

NT_05440544, May 31, 2023

2. Windows Mobile Device Center error

Sync center will provide the synchronization required. You will need to reconfigure the sync. Follow these steps:

1. Windows key + X > Control Panel > Sync Center
    2. Select Sync step
    3. Connect your device via USB

Nice pic of Windows Mobile 6.5 devices. I still own a HTC HD2 and its still my favorite Windows Mobile 6.5 device How to recover the mobile device that was synchronizing with my mailbox? :)

Anthony Bartolo, May 31, 2023
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, May 31, 2023
  4. How to recover the mobile device that was synchronizing with my mailbox?

Windows Mobile Device Center error

I have an old smartphone. A HTC HD2 running Windows Mobile 6.5

Till Windows 7, I had no problems to synchronize my contacts, Calendar and Task with my pc via Windows Mobile Device Center.

Now, I upgraded my PC to Windows 10 and replaced the Windows Mobile Device Center with the new version.

Since, I cannot synchronize any more.
    Each time I get the message 'Exchange Activesync encountered an error'.
    There is no error number, no suggestion.

Wenger Jacques, May 31, 2023
Thema:

How to recover the mobile device that was synchronizing with my mailbox?

1. How to recover the mobile device that was synchronizing with my mailbox? - Similar Threads - recover mobile device

2. how to connect mobile devices to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connect mobile devices to pc: how to connect mobile devices to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-mobile-devices-to-pc/ea07a03e-6df2-4f0f-ac31-2c3005f34782
  3. how to connect mobile devices to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect mobile devices to pc: how to connect mobile devices to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-mobile-devices-to-pc/ea07a03e-6df2-4f0f-ac31-2c3005f34782
  4. How to recover the mobile device that was synchronizing with my mailbox?

How to recover the mobile device that was synchronizing with my mailbox?: How do I recover the mobile device information that was synchronizing with my mailbox and I deleted by accident? Settings- General- Mobile Devices I can still see the location activity/ addresses it tracked but need to know the ip address and other information about it if...
  5. MY DEVICE TIME IS NOT SYNCHRONIZED WITH EMAIL TIME

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY DEVICE TIME IS NOT SYNCHRONIZED WITH EMAIL TIME: MY HP PAVILION WINDOW 10 TIME NOT SYNCHRONIZED WITH INTERNET TIME ZONE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-device-time-is-not-synchronized-with-email-time/334fa767-66e8-4cea-a528-b7272ff6383c
  6. Mailbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mailbox: Incoming mail says DOWNLOAD, If I try to take action I get a response of "downloading you may lose....etc. Been going for some time how can I stop it and read my message? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mailbox/ae6213ea-9d00-4c9a-b2e9-317cde2e585c"
  7. How to synchronize without synchronizing?

How to synchronize without synchronizing?: Hello All, I have a folder on a network drive and I want to have that folder and contents accessible on a local drive via a folder, but I do not want to synchronize the files. Rather, I want to have a "faux folder" in the local drive which, when opened, shows all of the...
  8. How to synchronize without synchronizing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to synchronize without synchronizing?: Hello All, I have a folder on a network drive and I want to have that folder and contents accessible on a local drive via a folder, but I do not want to synchronize the files. Rather, I want to have a "faux folder" in the local drive which, when opened, shows all of the...
  9. How do I synchronize a merged contact across all my devices?

How do I synchronize a merged contact across all my devices?: Good day So, when I launch the people app on my main computer it also shows Skype contacts. When I edit a Skype contact to display their real name instead of their Skype username I've merged the contact info into one new contact, right? Now, the problem is, is that it...
  10. mailbox

mailbox: restart my online ebox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/mailbox/1abdea9e-f33b-4983-95b5-89a849f4dcee